• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Live chat

Samename

I think that the app being avail on personal phone was necessary improvement, and now they are offering live chat support. Can't wait to see some screenshots of conversations!

Here is email I just got:

Over the past 3 months, the Uber SD team has been meeting with Driver-Partners to ask for your feedback on partnering with Uber. We have recorded your comments, and worked to develop creative solutions that make partnering with us easier.​

Email response time was one of the most common complaints in our roundtable meetings, and partners asked for access to live-support. We agree that our process could be improved, andwe're happy to announce the launch of Live Chat support on (link expired to driveubersd.com)

Beginning today, you can visit the partners website (link expired) for support on many of the most common questions we see from our partners.​

How To Use Live Chat

FAQ's:

What Hours Will Live Chat Be Available?

Our goal is to have Live Chat available as often as possible, but to start out we'll have chat representatives available from 9 AM - 5 PM, except during Office Hours. Anytime you see the chat box available on the site, you can ask questions. If we're not available, you can still emailpartnersSD@uber.com with your questions.

What Question Topics will be Covered On Live Chat?

We will do our best to answer any questions related to your account, but we cannot make changes to banking or account information, adjust trip fares, move driver accounts between partners, or modify other private information. For those issues, please continue to write us at partnersSD@uber.com

What Are Some Typical Questions Which Can Be Resolved On Live Chat?

What is the status of my application?

How do I download the Partner App on my personal device?

Phone and tech troubleshooting.

Questions about the Uber platform.

We're excited about this announcement, and hope that you'll take advantage of this new feature of the partner site to address your questions and chat with us. Please let us know if you have any questions - you can always reach us on live chat or at partnersSD@uber.com.

Uber on,

Uber San Diego

Last edited by a moderator:

thehappytypist

Author
Oh my god I hope they launch this everywhere. That looks amazing and it would make things a lot easier for everyone.

C

CabbieGuy93

Now Uber just needs a day/night feature on the driver app. The map should turn to night mode automatically. The miles driven,time online,rides given and income after Cut should be in the driver app. We also should be able to click on the trip from the app and see the route,time spent,fare and beable to contact the rider as to return lost Items.

Its bogus I half to log onto a crappy useless web page that looks like it was put together by first year coding students using one of those create your own webpage sites just to see my pay statements and trip info.

Not trying to be a negative nan,but Uber sucks at U.I and functionality

Samename

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They are too busy with their gorilla marketing to get much done improving the technology. Slowly they do seem to be trying.

Tenster71

Was trying to contact a Pas and when I called a different pas waiting on a different driver answered, like if the lines got crossed

SECOTIME

They should add a feature like a live updating homing beacon when you've arrived at the destination so you can see if the pax's gps signal is within X radius of you..

Kingz

Hello , please I have been trying to upload my insurance papers but its not working. What do I do. Am Kingsley Adofu from Lagos Nigeria

diamondswood

another 3rd grade dictionary word "partners" uber uses fraudulently

cool i can chat with someone 2000 miles away who speaks & understands my language at a 5 year olds level & knows nothing about my local laws, traffic, construction, app issues...

TwoFiddyMile

Hello , please I have been trying to upload my insurance papers but its not working. What do I do. Am Kingsley Adofu from Lagos Nigeria
We have received your papers. Congratulations! You are now activated. Please upload the psychic app via your organic brain link and log on using the ID "NaiveBoy".
Then, simply drive around your area accepting pings.

Taxi2Uber

Interesting improvement. Hope it rolls out to other cities quickly. :smiles:
Oh my god I hope they launch this everywhere. That looks amazing and it would make things a lot easier for everyone.
Wow. How are you guys so ready to praise this?
You will get the same irrelevant, standard copy/paste answers you've always gotten through emails, messaging, and live phone.
Now you'll get it in the form of a chat.
Big deal. SMH.

Obira1

I'm a new driver I've done all the necessary process but my account seems to be not activated I've gone for the training

The Entomologist

Wow. How are you guys so ready to praise this?
You will get the same irrelevant, standard copy/paste answers you've always gotten through emails, messaging, and live phone.
Now you'll get it in the form of a chat.
Big deal. SMH.
Except it will not be faster and you might see * Hammed is typing something...*