Uber Drivers Forum banner

Little people in big cars!

2K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Ahmed Nafis 
#1 ·
Why is it yhth every time I see a suburban, Tahoe, an Armada or even a pilot tlc driver, their always small in stature people and the rest of us big guys are driving sedans. I know they can't see well because they nearly sideswipe you every time. What kind of dumb appeal is thrre to sit in a jumbo Tron like that where you have to put the seat ALL the way forward just to see? I get angry when people sit behind me vebecau I have to move my tall ass forward for 30 agonizing minutes.

#8 ·
When I was driving Pittsburgh Yellow Cab, the vast majority of the taxis were large Chevy Caprices and Caprice wagons back in the 1990's.

However there were a couple dozen Olds Cutlass Cieras, not really a "tiny" car, but quite small compared to the full sized rear drive vehicles in the fleet.

I was always surprised by how many time the biggest, 400 lb drivers would go out in the Cieras, and really have to squeeze themselves in with their bucket of chicken and 104 ounce soda from 7-11.

#9 ·
So by this logic big cars are for big people and small cars for small people? And so a very big man should buy a full size bus then? Lol :eek::p:rolleyes:
We found our first short person in an SUV guys

Lol jk...

But it's ridiculous to see people in such large vehicles that can barely see over the steering wheel. I know for younger girls their fathers buy it for them to keep them safer and etc but man it makes no sense to be hugging the steering wheel and struggling to see who's in your blind spot.

#14 ·
A friend of mine who is 4-8, always drove full size Cadillac sedans- Fleetwoods and that. Also like to drink whiskey and owned a lot of guns.

I think it helped him feel more secure, particularly due to his short stature.

BTW, there was a midget who used to drive Yellow Cab in Pittsburgh. Had to sit on a phone book
He im 6 2 and love me a caddy sedan

I do like the new vw beetles with the moon hubcaps too tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.