Lisetti is rubbing off on me

dimwit_driver

So a couple of nights ago I worked an all nighter. I picked up what I expected to be my final airport run from an apartment in SLU. No. Three emigres, level of English speaking undetermined, who had apparently been partying all night and now going back to Renton sometime after 4. One man gets in front (he did speak English), and a man and woman got in back (never heard either speak a word of English). They were evidently a couple. I know this because within a couple of minutes I heard what sounded like sucking sounds coming from the back seat. I turned around. Her head was on his crotch. I put a stop to that. The couple seemed shocked. They both sat up. The man in the front seat insisted everything was ok. I continued driving. On Yale just before the I5 entrance I heard the sound again. I pulled the car over and loudly told them the ride was over and to get out of my car as I'm not having any sexual activity in my car. They seemed flummoxed. The front seat man insisted there wasn't any sexual activity. Apparently we have a different opinion of fellatio. The couple and the man exchanged words in some language that wasn't English. Again with the sitting up, and more words were exchanged. I relented and completed the ride. No more sucking. They zonked out during the ride. I one starred and reported them. I noticed my rating went down after this ride so I take it they returned the favor. All I could think was that this was the sort of ride that Lisetti usually gets. I guess she wasn't working at that time.

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
LOL after the first suck session, if it started again, I would have stopped the car, snatched my phone and got lots of good photos with faces and body parts included. Then I would have said if one more person so much as moves towards the other person, these pictures are going on the internet or perhaps to the local PD. Depends on what mood I am in. Truthfully, I would have turned them into the cops if they started up again, ( and delightfully sent the pictures to Uber Support when they ALWAYS ask if I can send a picture that better explains my problem! Big.....blown up....color pictures.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:) But anyways, the pax dont know that I wouldn't really put them all over Craigslist. Being possible recent immigrants and or/ limited English, those type of threats can work wonders to stop that sort of behavior!!

mark_mark

talking about backseats, do you guys cover your back seat with cloth when using it to get groceries or friends? I do!

K-pax

talking about backseats, do you guys cover your back seat with cloth when using it to get groceries or friends? I do!

I usually put towels down if I'm driving the kids around. I forget sometimes and regret it badly when I have to detail away all the used contraband (candy, cracker crumbs, chewed gum) they snuck in back there under the radar (crafty little demons).

Brunch

WTF is wrong with people? Did you ever get a response from Uber? Their account should be deactivated...

dimwit_driver

Yes. Uber called me within a couple of hours, while I was sleeping (the buzzing partially woke me, but I was too out of it to reach for it). They then emailed me and stated "we will be re-evaluating your rider's access to Uber app." (the message is missing the article "the"). So who knows. You would never have guessed it looking at the people.

Ballard_Driver

Ugh. That is crazy town. To the best of my knowledge I have never had anything like this happen in my car... Although that third row is pretty far back there, and I'm usually super hardcore eyes on the road. I will toss people straight the @@@@ out if anybody ever tries some shit like this in my rig... Unless it's a long distance 3X surge XL ride or something, then I might put up with it, provided nothing that leaves pax number ones member ever leaves pax number twos mouth of course :smiles: I am NOT cleaning up bodily fluids!