• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lip Lai TCSS!

JustApplied

Too much anger on our roads. Cam car might initially provoke van driver who overtook sharply and then e-braked (by the smoke caused by tyres).

The speed and high centre of gravity of the van causes the centripetal force to kick in, causing the 90 deg drift.

Tsk tsk...too much anger otr. Better to learn some anger-management.

Ultracraft

Cabby caught peeing in the taxi stand infront of a MRT station and was giving a stern warning by Comfort Delgro. If he kept a bottle for this purpose in his car boot, it goes to show that he has been doing this many times. I remember Mr observingly ever advocated this matter if one has to answer the call of nature urgently.😳 🤣😆

This cabby was caught in action on video by his fellow cabby mates. What an irony! 😁

Anthony Wong

Its ok to urinate in your own bottle, but go into a secluded area or mscp to do it lah! What if your pax rush to your taxi since you are in line. Omg!

Ultracraft

Man was seen ski-ing on road in CBD ... 😆

Anthony Wong

What I mean is many taxi and phv drivers like to chiong and drive recklessly. It's not worth it if involved in accident.

ToBeOrNotToBe

Agree with Anthony.
All the hassle and headache.

I already kanna 5 case of accident with texsi lous in my coming 5 years of PHV. Hopefully no more to come.
✌ crossed

Ultracraft

The other driver, a 44 year old woman (in yellow car) who fled the accident where an elderly woman on a ebike was knocked down by a red Maserati driven by a 25 years old bloke is caught. She rolled his car over the woman when she was knocked down. OMFG, the yellow car is a PHV. I wonder if she is a PHD ...😱😳😏

Last edited:

Ultracraft

Do we have solid & capable CEO that could manage Stat boards, government offices, Temasek holding, etc?? Or are they just a bunch of MINDEF generals parachuted by default to these top ranking positions in stat board??