Like I said the other day, IMO The ONLY way to fight back...

kevin046

with Uber is for all of us to stand united and keep the app off for a day or 2. Or to take an entire week off and only drive for Lyft. Keep the Uber pax waiting and waiting. I truly feel this is the only way to make a statement. Otherwise we can keep writing or tweeting the new CEO and he will respond but won't make a single change. Why? Because he doesn't really give a rats ass about any of us anyway. What are your thoughts? I feel like if we don't stand together , we are going to continually be screwed more and more and with each screwing using less Vaseline and hurting more :frown:

TobiasBruckner

I wonder how often a version of this post gets started on here. The first step in making something like that both happen and be effective is reaching the tons of drivers who have no idea this forum even exists, and the second is making sure they prioritize "the greater good" over whatever bills / life situations the day their app will be off will cost them.

miggon123

Lyft is just as bad man. But agree with the one day shut off. They would lose millions. The only problem is these companies are pretty much pyramid schemes and won't change and the biggest problem now is they have take over the transportation market and now they'll always have customers and a name big enough for people to want to try out and work for them.

Fuber101

This never works because there are to many ants. At best it gets a surge going.
What might work, pick the busiest times of the day for us to sign off/not accept and cancel rides... at least build a regular surge so we can make money... problem is organizing drivers to get it done.

Fake_UberX

Doesn’t work . I see so many dummies , combed hair , nice shirt , thinking they’re “Pro”
They’re the ones that kill it .
Once they figure it out , a new group of troops sign up .
Tonight is officially my last Saturday.
It truly is pointless to “front” yourself money and ruining your car , for what are mostly cheap, ungrateful people .
I have meet good ones ....just done
At least my car is old AF and paid for .

Fuber168

This never works because there are to many ants. At best it gets a surge going.
What might work, pick the busiest times of the day for us to sign off/not accept and cancel rides... at least build a regular surge so we can make money... problem is organizing drivers to get it done.
I would do it.

Doesn’t work . I see so many dummies , combed hair , nice shirt , thinking they’re “Pro”
They’re the ones that kill it .
Once they figure it out , a new group of troops sign up .
Tonight is officially my last Saturday.
It truly is pointless to “front” yourself money and ruining your car , for what are mostly cheap, ungrateful people .
I have meet good ones ....just done
At least my car is old AF and paid for .
More than two years ago I average about 25 to 30 rides on Saturday. Two years later in 2017 I average about 5 to 7 rides on Saturday.

UberLaLa

Been empty since long ago...Uber started at $2.50 a mile :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 1.53.49 AM.jpg