1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Lighting up the Mary Jane on a Select Ride

Discussion in 'Stories' started by X Drive LV, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Blackout 702

Blackout 702 Well-Known Member

Yup. Contact high. Don't harsh my gig, man.

2. AJellis

AJellis New Member

myth started by people who got caught

3. NorCalPhil

NorCalPhil Well-Known Member

The correct response to "You're not a good conversationalist" is "you're not a good tipper"

X Drive LV and Blackout 702 like this.
  4. Squirming Like A Toad

Squirming Like A Toad Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    That person would be a pedestrian in about 10 seconds. No way am I going to deal with the burn holes, the spills, and getting deactivated after the next passenger reports they smelled alcohol and marijuana.

thepanttherlady likes this.
  5. RussellP

RussellP Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    a Passenger Lighting up (anything) in your car is enough to get them banned from using the Uber Rider App. Just rate them 1 star then send then send like a fare review and say what happened...

6. X Drive LV

X Drive LV New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I send the video to Uber with a statement and a screen capture of the waybill for that ride. If he did leave me the 1-Star, hopefully they will remove it. If not, life goes on.

7. Fishchris

Fishchris Well-Known Member

I love the smell of good green bud, but not in my car, from me smoking or anyone else.

Cigarettes smell horrendous, so definitely not those.

And alcohol is a nasty ef'ed up drug which they can do somewhere else.... I wouldnt care if it were legal for a pax or not.

circle1 likes this.
  8. yojimboguy

yojimboguy Well-Known Member

Just last noght I had a guy who showed me a vape version of pot from a medical dispensary in Colorado. He smokes pot so he won't have seizures.

I said, "So do I, and I've never had a seizure."

9. Jesusdrivesuber

Jesusdrivesuber Well-Known Member

This post is a lie no one could have taken that kind of abuse without flipping out.