Lift will lose 50% of stock value in the next 6 months

warsaw

Not likely, unless the insiders bail out all at once.
Uber's investors have a vested interest in keeping Lyft's shares within a certain range.
Big games being played, but never discount greedy investors with deep pockets.

Ubsz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya, 50% was a sure estimate. Lyft is a big scam, just like Uber

BiggerDog

? They can’t even read the side of cab and somehow think that they are going to reinvent the wheel.

They do get that taxi companies with these rates, professional drivers, hot bedding their Prius’ 24/7 have gone bankrupt and have no margin.

San Francisco Taxicab Rates
First 1/5th of a mile $3.50
Each additional 1/5th of mile .55c
Each minute of waiting or time delay .55c
Airport exit fee $5.00

First grade math skills.

Leo.

? They can’t even read the side of cab and somehow think that they are going to reinvent the wheel.

They do get that taxi companies with these rates, professional drivers, hot bedding their Prius’ 24/7 have gone bankrupt and have no margin.

San Francisco Taxicab Rates
First 1/5th of a mile $3.50
Each additional 1/5th of mile .55c
Each minute of waiting or time delay .55c
Airport exit fee $5.00

First grade math skills.
Will cabies make a comeback?

BeansnRice

It worth about 7-10B present value if you include the cash raised from the offering.
Valuations on these companies always amaze me. It amazes me at what people consider valuable.

Lyft doesn’t own anything except for its app....which seems to be Uber’s tech.

They don’t even own any real estate let alone vehicles.

I can envision a scenario where a contender comes about and figures out a way to buy New York and San Francisco. They raise enough money to buy drivers away and pay them well and within their means and be profitable in certain markets only.

In addition, this new group may not be scaring the drivers and antagonizing them by threatening to replace them with automated driverless vending machines.

Does Lyft or Uber have a chance to survive if they lost these cities?

What’s the value then?

warsaw

I would like to see some of these cities impose a fair pricing system, so that TNC don't under price their rides for the sole purpose to driving taxicabs out of business. There should be an even playing field and they should be made to adhere to the same rules as taxicabs.