Life changing driver referral fee

AllenChicago

I hope that's how much Lyft paid the employee "brains" that came up with this incentive! Even drivers in America's poorest cities wouldn't be motivated one iota by $1 per ride, LOL.

beezlewaxin

In Denver the offer is $2 per ride, up to 150 rides, or $300. Nobody is motivated by $2/ride, much less by an extra $1/ride.

Now if they gave you $2/ride for your referral, forever, then that might be something..

Screenshot_2016-07-21-22-41-32.png

AllenChicago

In Denver the offer is $2 per ride, up to 150 rides, or $300.
Now if they gave you $2/ride for your referral, forever, then that might be something..
Very perceptive of you, beezlewaxin! That's exactly what the new Rideshare company called "FARE" is doing. It's called a residual income stream.

Residual income from health and life insurance plans I've written over the years, is the only reason I'm able to keep my sanity, and stay afloat, during slow times with Lyft.

FARE is coming to Chicago, and I'm eagerly looking forward to working for and with them, to build a rideshare residual income stream.

macchiato

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
These are really a slap in the face of drivers. And I thought they cared.

Manotas

I thought Miami had the best offer.... This is like uhhhh .50 cents per ride and only if all 50 trips are completed w/in 30 days. Most part-time drivers here never make them

Lyft.jpg