1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lies, Lies and 180 DAYS OF LIES!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by gonchys, Sep 27, 2017.

1. gonchys

gonchys

Driving:
    UberX
    Is incredible how a company can be build of lies.Uber is still lying to keep the company going,Crazy how this happens.
    Now they give you 6 destination filter trips to do.Technically they count towards the trips bonus.All bull...rap!
    Also the FAKE SURGE .
    I live in weho , yesterday morning I check the app to see whats going on and see surging 2.7x, I get in my car right away.Wait 15 min , no pings, then I get a 1,7x request which i dint take .2 min after I get 1.8x and decided to take it.It went all the way to Alhambra.When Im over there i turn on my destination filter to get back to weho.
    Guess what? I drove all the way back with out getting any request.
    Today the same and they took me to Vernon, I put the DF to USC and didn't get any request again there.
    When I was at USC I turn on again the DF to WEHO and guess what ? no one Fu....g Pax all the way back
    Last Monday from WEHO to Malibu Dest Filter again, guess what? Not one Ping all the way there.
    Ridiculous.
    Conclusion, 6 DF trips but you are put LAST in the QUEUE. Uber keeps on coming with more and more ways to trick drivers to be on the streets.
    180 more days of LIES , LIES AND LIES.

2. LoveBC

LoveBC

Driving:
    UberSUV
    What queue? Df just means it'll look for trips for you doesn't mean anyone is going that way

goneubering and tohunt4me like this.
  3. RUSSREED2.0

RUSSREED2.0

Yea! LYFT is becoming beyond evil. You can sit in PINK all day and will get this message your acceptance rating is to low. You accept the ping and boom it's base. Or here is there newest neatest trick! The new line is not purple, when driving its pink and boom second request! I DO believe LYFT is quitely becoming worst than Uber!

DuhSavage, UbingInLA, Woon and 7 others like this.
  4. UberLaLa

UberLaLa

Breath Green Man. Using DF actually limits chances of getting pings. It's like slicing the pie up into 8 pieces...on DF the driver only gets one slice of ping possibilities, instead of the entire pie. DF works great when used in the right location heading to the right location at the right time of day.

5. 20yearsdriving

20yearsdriving

Driving:
    Livery
    I think Fubers main Promise is : Be your Own Boss

You should be happy

6. I'm inclined to believe they might be pulling something with the df's especially in light of the fact that they're having problems giving too many in other cities. This has been a strange week using those, normally when and where I drive those always get a hit right away. I haven't come to a conclusion yet but I have been suspicious. Time will tell. Uber will always change the game on you, you have to be on your toes.

RUSSREED2.0, MoreTips, SCdave and 2 others like this.
  7. You need to driver more and learn how the system works. You are not entitled to receive whatever you wish for.

The surge is not fake. There are logical explanations as to why you didn't receive a ping.

And why do you think you'd get a DF trip from Vernon to USC? LOL

8. UberDaninLA

UberDaninLA

Driving:
    UberX
    I complain alot about Uber shenanigans but DF is not one of them. It all depends on the time and destination. I live in Hwd and J can get home in 2 trips max. I love it. To be honest, it is the best thing 4me personally. Rarely dead mile anymore. I am supeised though, because Weho is a popular destination you'd think so I don't know. Might just be your luck. It should work. Keep trying.

Haha. Vernon is like USC adjacent. How the hell do you expect a DF hit?

tohunt4me likes this.
  9. UberLaLa

UberLaLa

You mean the town with 305 residents? lol

Woon, tohunt4me and getoutofmycar like this.
  10. Uber is fired!:eek:

:p

TwoFiddyMile likes this.
  11. Hollywood and Silver Lake are adjacent, and I'd expect hits there.

I was more talking about the type of people who reside/work in Vernon vs. the USC area (or lack thereof).

UberLaLa and getoutofmycar like this.
  12. mandreyka

mandreyka

Driving:
    UberXL
    That's a lie too

13. Where I live if the home team is down in the third quarter fans leave.

ST DYMPHNA son likes this.
  14. No, it's really true. You are your own boss.

I can't tell you how many times my boss at my old office job told me I had to work late and on weekends. Now I'm telling myself that. :(

15. Anyone who has the power to deactivate (FIRE) me, is my boss.

16. Serby

Serby

Its been that way all week. They're discontinuing the 6 destinations and they're software is not as efficient. From Alhambra to weho you should have had 4 rides maybe 6

17. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    Lyft will drop their destination soon.All they do in follow uber.

uber_driver_in_la and Scotty77 like this.
  18. UberLaLa

UberLaLa

I actually read somewhere on one of Lyft's emails that they have 6 DF's, now. They never said that until Uber did...so yup, you are right. Time to follow Big Bro Lyft....get in line now...

MoreTips and KMANDERSON like this.
  19. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    I guess we will never see uber new feature that keep you in a zone Screenshot_20170928-013108.png

20. LoveBC

LoveBC

Driving:
    UberSUV
    lets see what lyfts excuse is when they go back. Maybe they'll keep it at 6 but make you keep 90%ar to use them

tohunt4me likes this.