• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lichtenstein & Liss-Riodan, P.C. Settlement Checks

Tesla90077

I received an email on August 19,2019 detailing the check was mailed out. I live here in West Los Angeles and it’s Saturday morning. To this day, I’ve still yet to receive the check from the law firm in Boston Massachusetts. It should only takes 3-4 days to receive a letter from the East coast.

Last edited by a moderator:

CT1

Are you still allowed to whine on UP about being an IC etc after accepting the settlement?

RideshareUSA

I received an email on August 19,2019 detailing the check was mailed out. I live here in West Los Angeles and it’s Saturday morning. To this day, I’ve still yet to receive the check from the law firm in Boston Massachusetts. It should only takes 3-4 days to receive a letter from the East coast.
Dude, checks' in the mail.
Seriously, it is! 😉

Uber's Guber

I’ve still yet to receive the check from the law firm in Boston Massachusetts. It should only takes 3-4 days to receive a letter from the East coast.
You're going to run down to the nearest strip club and blow your whole settlement check on day one.
Day one can wait a few more days.

CT1

How much are typical payouts for people who were doing it full time during the 3 year period?

JaredJ

New member clearly trolling. Final notifications went out on this lawsuit for claimants in June with a final claimant deadline of 8/17/2019. Case was settled two weeks ago on 8/29/2019. Checks could take up to a year but likely sooner. They have to process all the claim forms, then based on the claim rate % attribute the remainder of the settlement. Would be interesting to know what the claim rate is but I'm too lazy to contact the administrator.

Last I'd read the head attorney said $0.37/mile on average. It's for drivers onboarded before 7/2013 or if you opted out of arbitration. My payment would be $7,800 based on that amount but I'd expect a claimant rate at half that. Not many drivers opted out of arbitration or were onboarded before 7/2013.

Last edited:

uberdriverfornow

New member clearly trolling. Final notifications went out on this lawsuit for claimants in June with a final claimant deadline of 8/17/2019. Case was settled two weeks ago on 8/29/2019. Checks could take up to a year but likely sooner. They have to process all the claim forms, then based on the claim rate % attribute the remainder of the settlement. Would be interesting to know what the claim rate is but I'm too lazy to contact the administrator.

Last I'd read the head attorney said $0.37/mile on average. It's for drivers onboarded before 7/2013 or if you opted out of arbitration. My payment would be $7,800 based on that amount but I'd expect a claimant rate at half that. Not many drivers opted out of arbitration or were onboarded before 7/2013.
you are referring to the opt-out of arbitration group...the op is referring to the people that didn't opt out of arbitration

but it looks like op took the money and ran, never to be seen again