• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

LIC Plate BALZMAR (or something close)

ManontheEdge

An Uber driver.

Doesn't understand speed limits or the word STOP.

Keep your eyes open for this driver...and give a wiiiiiiiiiide berth.

uberxone vegas

The cops are going to get him....
5days ago I saw 3 different cops writing tickets within 6blocks from each other. I heard cops will be writing tickets until the first week of the next year.

ManontheEdge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tonight's exciting Ubering...

Dropped a dude off at his residence which was a f'ing storage locker!

Collected just over 100.00 with tips and a huge quest reward of 30 bucks. Dumped 40 into the tank and shame on me but I ate twice, damn me!

Got yelled at and then corrected a cabbies idea that I have no idea what is going on. Idiot thought I was blocking the drop-off area at the Aria, freaked out, yelling and the such, tried going around me but what did he see? A distracted tourist walking across the out lanes, he almost hit the guy. So I caught up to the taxi ambassador of the strip and told him where and how he can shove is moronic crap union up is posterior....sideways.

3 times the app froze

1 of the freezes occurred while driving a pax to the hotel he thought he was staying at, but in reality he wasn't.

What fun awaits today?

jafi_112

Tonight's exciting Ubering...

Dropped a dude off at his residence which was a f'ing storage locker!

Collected just over 100.00 with tips and a huge quest reward of 30 bucks. Dumped 40 into the tank and shame on me but I ate twice, damn me!

Got yelled at and then corrected a cabbies idea that I have no idea what is going on. Idiot thought I was blocking the drop-off area at the Aria, freaked out, yelling and the such, tried going around me but what did he see? A distracted tourist walking across the out lanes, he almost hit the guy. So I caught up to the taxi ambassador of the strip and told him where and how he can shove is moronic crap union up is posterior....sideways.

3 times the app froze

1 of the freezes occurred while driving a pax to the hotel he thought he was staying at, but in reality he wasn't.

What fun awaits today?
I don't know, but I'm out the door to find out. Good luck to you today.

Daniel Harbin

So what did your dally with the cabbie do? He doesn't care and now has animosity for you. You got worked up about nothing, next time just shake your head and smile when you go by him.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K New York City 7
Coyotex Advice 30
Golfer Brisbane 14