Lfyt line... and Pax with bait n switch ideas..

Hunter420

This one girl dropped her boyfriend off 3 blocks away, and said can i drop her off a few blocks down. Then she starts with this , my overies have cancer and I ahave to this Pain in my stomach. 20 miles later!!! And her story completely changes... And I got 2.17 cents.... I see other Pax trying these ridiculous scams, beware!

Coaststarlight

I got scammed a simalar way, but that's another story, next time just say you can not accept because uber has warned drivers to avoid scams involving stories like hers, and that there's nothing you can do to help it, a con artist won't accept what ever you tell them that ruins their scheme, but in the off chance she was just in a difficult time in life and not able to think straight, at the very least you did nothing out of line

ATL2SD

This one girl dropped her boyfriend off 3 blocks away, and said can i drop her off a few blocks down. Then she starts with this , my overies have cancer and I ahave to this Pain in my stomach. 20 miles later!!! And her story completely changes... And I got 2.17 cents.... I see other Pax trying these ridiculous scams, beware!
Lmao!!!...

My conscience & sympathy fly out the window when Line/POOL pax enter my vehicle. You get no favors, perks, or special treatment. Sit down, close the door & STFU while we listen to ESPN radio from point A to B & I might be nice & rate you 3 stars, max!:smiles:

KekeLo

Lmao!!!...

My conscience & sympathy fly out the window when Line/POOL pax enter my vehicle. You get no favors, perks, or special treatment. Sit down, close the door & STFU while we listen to ESPN radio from point A to B & I might be nice & rate you 3 stars, max!:smiles:
:p