LETS TALK PT AND LAX

RUSSREED2.0

Hey everyone,

Let's talk PT! Firstly Pinky knows that they are manipulating PT at LAX and I finally got it out as to why.

LYFT rep explains to me how PT WORKS.

I politely said: I know how PT works, my question is this: How is LYFT having the airport PT but not paying drivers the PT?

LYFT rep paused and asked does the ride say PT?

I again politely say: I understand what you are getting it, but if the whole area is dark pink, we should receive, PT.

Here comes the hammer, she paused again and said, well it's actually based on the position of the PAX NOT THE PT SQUARE.

Let that sink in allllllllll to you drivers. PAX are purposely moving or LYFT IS PURPOSELY designing PT AROUND PAX positions.

Is it legal, yes! Ethical, not a chance in hell. Now let's discuss, how do you gameplan?!

LoveBC

Hey everyone,

Let's talk PT! Firstly Pinky knows that they are manipulating PT at LAX and I finally got it out as to why.

I politely said: I know how PT works, my question is this: How is LYFT having the airport PT but not paying drivers the PT?

I again politely say: I understand what you are getting it, but if the whole area is dark pink, we should receive, PT.

Here comes the hammer, she paused again and said, well it's actually based on the position of the PAX NOT THE PT SQUARE.

Let that sink in allllllllll to you drivers. PAX are purposely moving or LYFT IS PURPOSELY designing PT AROUND PAX positions.

Is it legal, yes! Ethical, not a chance in hell. Now let's discuss, how do you gameplan?!
So how bout if there's 8-9 pt squares there's no way in hell a pax could be outside of it!

mandreyka

Hey everyone,

Service rep is reading out of a book, yes they are intentionally screwing drivers and charging pax PT.

They know lyft drivers are ants and will take ANY ping and pick up ANY ride.

SorryBluetoothOnly

Hey everyone,

That rep either doesn't know what they're talking about or are purposely being deceptive.

Sometimes when LAX is completely covered in pink, there are no PT rides. 3rd party apps confirm this. That's what I would have shown them. Screenshots of lax map all pink and surge chaser showing 0% at the same time.

mandreyka

That rep either doesn't know what they're talking about or are purposely being deceptive.

Sometimes when LAX is completely covered in pink, there are no PT rides. 3rd party apps confirm this. That's what I would have shown them. Screenshots of lax map all pink and surge chaser showing 0% at the same time.
Check the actual pax app for price, even then it won't show a PT % so know a base rate to your house and use that as a gauge.

Lyft is deceptive

LoveBC

Is anyone getting anything above 2x tonight? On either app?

Just checked Lyft pax app again. They quoted me a price BELOW BASE. Negative surge!

LoveBC

LAX to home for me is $49 and change. It showed me $42

On a side note... it's been a while since I visited the pen, is there a reason there's a private security guard driving in circles tonight? Not even laxpd, a rentacop.

lvesq1906

Are we sure they are charging PT and not giving it to us or is their PT map just faulty? Below it appears like the map shows PT but the 3rd party app and the rider app don’t reflect PT.

6F044641-A176-402F-9F33-B3AC5FB04A02.jpeg
D96AC735-6BF9-4EE0-9C82-C778136D0D01.jpeg
980EF68E-9147-4370-8206-5AF705C2F91F.jpeg