Lets Talk GAS MILEGE (MPG)

Dr_Son

So last night at the "Jersey shore", it was incredibly slow.. I did probably $60 gross in a period of 4 hrs.. I kept moving towards surge zones, using cruise control, and found that surge clearly is not in our interest in that there is a demand... It's just useful to know if a "bar is getting out, and there is a surge.. it's really worth your time.."

Getting down to it.. I drove with a feather peddle last night, with my Accord Hybrid.. typically i get 40-43 MPG but last night there mustive been something in the air... I drove in that 4 hrs aprox 120 miles Sandy Hook, to Manisquan.. getting roughly 52/55 Anyone have comparative mileage?
IMG_3130.jpg

Mr_Frenchie

I don’t trust the MPG reader in cars. Do it the old fashion way.

My Prius said 48MPG but the old fashion way told me 56MPG.

XUBERX

2007 Honda Crv, averaging 17mpg and average earnings of $14-$16 p/h after uber's cut, gas and tolls,

Nagodesi

2015 Toyota Prius Persona 62 to 67 mpg with a/c blasting, you have to have the a/c running to cool of the battery in the hybrid vehicles to get better performance.. the hotter the battery, your shortening the life expectancy and poor performance.

gmc

2500 HD GMC diesel what a beast 12-18 mpg yeah I know but no car payments lol
Kids love it " monster truck dad"

jetlifeual

In town I average about 14-16MPG, a whole lot less if I end up in the city. Once I'm on the highway, I muster out about 20-22MPG. Yea, not the best for Uber, but I only drive here and there anyway. It's a Charger R/T (5.7L HEMI) but my passengers tend to love it.