• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lets talk about driver hygiene, why Is ubermike wearing the same tshirt for 4days?

Inshur

ezy

I hate getting into a car with drivers bodyodor. This is usually because some drivers like to sleep in cars and doesn't wants to spend $ on airfreshners

Attachments

Ben321

He crunched his TLC plates so there is no way he making 3k/week in jersey. I think all his numbers are fake and photoshopped to get free advertisement so ppl call him for rides.

burgerflipper

@jerseyboys definitely has a different style than, say, @DRIVERfromHell. he jerseyboys seems to be a nice guy. i mean mike can do his thing i try not to join in the bullying, but obviously i have a problem with him giving away spots, strategies etc. Personally I am very careful what I post here and I advise others to do the same. i know nowadays mike deliberately tries to confuse and mislead people but imo it would be better if he just didnt say anything at all.

Last edited: