Let's Rate Uber Support

Bugsy S

If drivers and riders were asked to rate Uber Support on their effectiveness, they would all be deactivated in a week. 90% of my emails to support result in a reply that is irrelevant to the original issue.

Did Uber Support read you email? 1 star
Did Uber Support resolve your issue within 3 attempts? 1 star
Did you give up trying to get your issue resolved? 1 star

DiceyDan

I had uber "time out" during the middle of a lenghthy fare and was pd for up to when it shut off. It took 9 attempts to resolve, rewording the same responses. After threating legal action and a supervisor did it get resolved. I would love to see this company go under.

KingTravisHasNoClothes

If drivers and riders were asked to rate Uber Support on their effectiveness, they would all be deactivated in a week. 90% of my emails to support result in a reply that is irrelevant to the original issue.

Did Uber Support read you email? 1 star
Did Uber Support resolve your issue within 3 attempts? 1 star
Did you give up trying to get your issue resolved? 1 star
It's apparent that the powers in the ivory tower have purposely kept support understaffed and under trained in order to hold the bottom line. It's obvious that the treatment and underhanded tactics of uber Corp that they are not going to put one dime more into support than they have, basically they supplying drivers with single ply sandpaper.
How many time have you received emails from multiple individuals on a subject with no clue that it's been answered or with different responses?