• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

LET'S MAKE RENTAL CARS COMPANIES WORK HARDER

Marcosolo

Lets introduce all the cheapest and most reasonable car rentals...
I shall start the ball rolling.... make them work hard and let market forces them to come with cheaper car rental and less stringent requirements... all uber and grabcar drivers we support each other and prevent these blood suckers from milking our hard earned money:

found one which minimum need one month and price reasonable:

http://east-region.locanto.sg/ID_579380223/Car-for-rent-Car-Rental-For-Uber-Grab-Car-Personal-Use.html
Car rental for Uber / Grab car
For Uber / Grab car / Personal use

- Toyota Corolla Altis: $460 per week
- White Honda civic 1.8 : $500 per week
- Silver honda civic 1.8 : $500 per week
- Toyota vios: $450 per week
- Nissan Latio: $460 per week
- Deposit (refundable): $800
- Minimum 1 month rental period

We provide free service to help you set up your business profile too
Interest please call 9170 7910 for more details. Thank you

renyeo

To be seen as cheap for a 1-year-to-scrap Corolla, for example, prices must go below $400 at the least.

My blardy rental company was asking $349 per week for the past 2 years but prices are going up this month to $380.

Last edited:

Marcosolo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
To be seen as cheap for a 1-year-to-scrap Corolla, for example, prices must go below $400 at the least.

My blardy rental company was asking $349 per week for the past 2 years but prices now go up this month to $380.
Share your rental company please

John lionel Tan

Here you go Marcosolo, you can try Crescendo Uber Car Rental Service, you will need to google them as I still cant post links. They service will require Deposit, but for their lancer can be as low as $55 per day if you rent for longer period.

Observingonly

When I drive nowadays, I tend to look out for Uber/Grab. Although they are not marked, they are very easy to recognize - super mini, super old, driver local some fairly young, seated with a red hair in suit at back seat looking seriously at his handphone or meeting minutes...It looks quite cartoon actually.

This are cars salvaged while queueing to be scrapped and have no depreciating value! And yet they are being rented to Uber/Grab drivers for $1800.00 a month!

Is this called 'making full use of resources' as what these companies always bragging about?

melo-mama

reoyeo, recommendation is good. but seems the vehice from them is not allowed to drive in msia unless top up $50per day to drive i msia.

renyeo

If Johor Bahru is your farthest commute into MY - like a quick hop over the causeway to buy gasoline and back - $50 surcharge is excessive.

Heck! Just go.

tristantay3313

Looking for a rental car for uber/grab purposes.? Brand new Chevrolet Cruze 1.6 Auto and Toyota Altis 1.6 Auto. Insurance covered with unlimited mileage. Call us at 91029854 to find out more.
- Hirer must be aged between 23 and 64
- Min 2 years driving experience
- No minimum trips
- No hidden fees and charges
- Malaysia usuage available
- No hassle on servicing and breakdown
- 24/7 breakdown support
- Registered with LTA under Z-10 for uber and grab usuage
- Provide full documentation to register
- All cars will be first come first serve
- Call / sms- 91029854 for enquiries

Marcosolo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looking for a rental car for uber/grab purposes.? Brand new Chevrolet Cruze 1.6 Auto and Toyota Altis 1.6 Auto. Insurance covered with unlimited mileage. Call us at 91029854 to find out more.
- Hirer must be aged between 23 and 64
- Min 2 years driving experience
- No minimum trips
- No hidden fees and charges
- Malaysia usuage available
- No hassle on servicing and breakdown
- 24/7 breakdown support
- Registered with LTA under Z-10 for uber and grab usuage
- Provide full documentation to register
- All cars will be first come first serve
- Call / sms- 91029854 for enquiries

dont dare to put your price here ah..which means your rental rate is either high or at market usual rate

this thread is about below market rate... currently LCR provide car rentals below market rate like 300+ per week