• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

LET'S HAVE A QUICK TEST IN HONOR OF TEDGEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUSSREED2.0

Tedgey

We all go into a queue to wait our turn. However we do not receive our cue from Uber, since we are not actors. BUT WE COULD play with 'pool cue' if we wanted to.

Moreover, if we lived in this que, we would be speaking Spanish to our Latin drivers.

JUST A FEW helpful tips along this slow, boring, utterly pissed off Tuesday morning!!!

Spuntino

Tedgey

We all go into a queue to wait our turn. However we do not receive our cue from Uber, since we are not actors. BUT WE COULD play with 'pool cue' if we wanted to.

Moreover, if we lived in this que, we would be speaking Spanish to our Latin drivers.

JUST A FEW helpful tips along this slow, boring, utterly pissed off Tuesday morning!!!
Wtf did I just read.

TwoFiddyMile

"I see this is very fascinating that you are attempting to post in a manner akin to what I would write.
As usual you are off the mark. While this is a pedestrian attempt at mocking me, you my bizzare friend don't understand the nature of my demeanor.
Today in the pen I saw a baby pigeon wandering around unable to fly.
This was a metaphor from above representative of the typical Uber driver, a veritable baby pigeon whom cannot fly.

Spread your wings and flap. Eventually you will get it.
Or you won't-but don't stop trying".

RUSSREED2.0

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
"I see this is very fascinating that you are attempting to post in a manner akin to what I would write.
As usual you are off the mark. While this is a pedestrian attempt at mocking me, you my bizzare friend don't understand the nature of my demeanor.
This was a metaphor from above representative of the typical Uber driver, a veritable baby pigeon whom cannot fly.

Who are you?! it's called jest, enjoy it.

Spuntino

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Juggalo9er Advice 22
L Las Vegas 19
jgiun1 Stories 16