Let's be nice to each other

Herself

I don't know what your experience is but mine usually really nice , I'm talking about uber/lyft driver to another uber/lyft driver.Mostly down town when is busy drivers tend to be aggressive, how annoying is that?

xcnco

As long as you don't pull over in the middle lane to wait for your pax, drive aimlessly on Ashland like you are going to take a right one every street, block one lane road while your pax takes 10 minutes to get there.

Then we good.

lakersfan1

Uber drivers in the city all tend to have no idea what they ae doing and always seem to block off traffic. In my opinion they should all be deported to taxi drivers' homeland .... Somalia. You're a white college kid blocking traffic? Somalia. You're an old Philipino who likes double parking while waiting for PAX? Somalia. Serbian who leaves his car tail in the main lane while waiting to turn? Hope you like Somalia!!!!

lala2016

Uber drivers in the city all tend to have no idea what they ae doing and always seem to block off traffic. In my opinion they should all be deported to taxi drivers' homeland .... Somalia. You're a white college kid blocking traffic? Somalia. You're an old Philipino who likes double parking while waiting for PAX? Somalia. Serbian who leaves his car tail in the main lane while waiting to turn? Hope you like Somalia!!!!
You are horrible!

DaCoach

And which r u gi joe??