• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Let me know

DeskingDeals

Hello, Dave Cribbs here and I recently became an Uber driver in Tampa. I have put in a couple of Saturday's so far during the day. I became an Uber driver to learn more about the experience as a driver because I train and consult car dealers across the country and believe that they can benefit by partnering with local drivers in different ways. In the next couple of days I will be writing an article for Dealer Solutions Magazine "5 Ways to Partner with Uber" . I would appreciate any feedback. thanks, dave

Teksaz

Until you know the truth about Uber, I wouldn't be writing a glowing article about them.

Firstly get the real truth and what I mean by that, not the Uber propaganda that they spew out. Do everybody a favor and do your research. You may find you don't want to write about them at all.

DeskingDeals

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I appreciate that Teksaz. Looking for all comments. The article will be more about how salespeople, dealers and drivers can partner for benefits. thank you for you input

Amsoil Uber Connect

Get back to the Dodge Dealers, well Corporate and tell them they need to fix the sensor issue in there fuel pumps. Because running out of gas with a pax is so not cool.

And $1000 to replace both pumps is unacceptable. Even a non dealer quoted me that price. I am in the wrong business.

Where do I send my Resume' ?

poopy

One comment and I'll bow out:

Using the word "benefit" with any entity involved with Uber... well, it's gonna be a hard sell.

Best

Duj

You could serve us better by educating the Pax on ratings and tipping.
Thats a great idea!
What's a good way to do that though ?
Do you think its something that Uber should do on its app directly or is it something that each driver should do on their own ?

Fuzzyelvis

Hello, Dave Cribbs here and I recently became an Uber driver in Tampa. I have put in a couple of Saturday's so far during the day. I became an Uber driver to learn more about the experience as a driver because I train and consult car dealers across the country and believe that they can benefit by partnering with local drivers in different ways. In the next couple of days I will be writing an article for Dealer Solutions Magazine "5 Ways to Partner with Uber" . I would appreciate any feedback. thanks, dave
Go and read the complaints section. search for "tip" "puke" "@@@@@@@ pax"anywhere in this forum. You get the idea. And bear in mind new drivers seem to get more and better fares. do it for a month or two or your experience may not be typical. Also figure out how much you'd be making in the cheapest markets.
Most of us would say not to buy a new car for uber so don't sell drivers new cars only used cheap ones.
You don't need responses here. just read the forum for a few hours and you'll know all you need to know.

chi1cabby

Hi DeskingDeals, welcome to the forum.

Q: Is your article focused on Car Dealers partnering with Uber or is it focused on Dealers working with local Driver's? Those are entirely two different things.
I train and consult car dealers across the country and believe that they can benefit by partnering with local drivers in different ways.
The article is in this month's edition of Dealer Solutions Magazine. 5 Ways for Salespeople and Dealers to Partner with Uber

DeskingDeals

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is focused on dealers working with local drivers but I titled it that way to get the dealers attention. thank you for asking