• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Less people would delete Uber if they had driver support

Buddywannaride

Uber: Your drivers are hurting and you won't raise rates, you won't take less than 25-55 percent of the fares or more, you won't add a tip feature and ENCOURAGE your riders to tip. Your drivers hate you and bad mouth you to riders all day long. Your drivers can't wait for more driver-friendly options from OTHER rideshare companies, your company supports harassment and mistreatment. This is not a surprise to your drivers. You suck.

LAbDog65

We definitely need a tip feature. Most riders think the tip is included. I know a Lyft driver and he does get tips through their app. A lot of people today do not carry cash on them, preferring to use debit/credit cards and pay by phone features. We do need decent driver support. We send emails and are answered with a canned response that has little or nothing to do with our question. The reps obviously do not read the entire thread or even our whole message. The Greenlight Hubs are only in the big cities. In fact, there is none in my state at all. The nearest hub being over 200 miles away.

Buddywannaride

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is Uber the next Enron or Worldcom? Will it survive? It must embrace ethical tactics and solve driver hate.

I drove like a @@@@@ on this one ride. It was like 22 minutes, traffic, 15 different streets, pot holes, 6 miles. "Made" like $7 before expenses. Not worth it Uber. You @@@@s.

Shangsta

Uber is again one of the most downloaded apps again. Delete Uber was a farce.

Uber doesn't need to add a tip option or raise rates to get you to drive so they wontm

Buddywannaride

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've spoken to Lyft riders that switched recently. So Uber is losing revenue from all their scandals.

Shangsta

I've spoken to Lyft riders that switched recently. So Uber is losing revenue from all their scandals.
So even if this were true why would they pay you more?

The only way Uber will pay more is if they have a shortage of drivers. I'm amazed some of you don't understand this, it's basic economics