1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Lengthy Surge, But No Pings

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by UBERZERKER, Oct 5, 2015.

1. UBERZERKER

UBERZERKER

Driving:
    UberX
    Seriously..
    How come the surge is on early today, set up and waiting on someone to send a request, yet no pings coming through?

I'm in position, been home for a bit monitoring the demand, saw it was over 2x for a good half hour, went out, found a great spot... for what?

If ima catch up on shows or watch movies, I could do it in the comfort of my own nook.. not out here in the car waiting on PAX..

Sigh...

Attached Files:

2. mystysue

mystysue

Driving:
    UberX
    Im in pasadena at my regular job.. (as opposed to my abnormal one, driving for uber lol)
    It surged here because it was downpouring rain... No idea if there were pings or not.. just saw the rain and checked out the surge

uberski likes this.
  3. uberski

uberski

Let's us pray to the rain gods so that surge may meet the clouds...lol!!! But seriously

4. uberski

uberski

Should have been out for the am rush surge and pax were erratic. I got to my spot at 5 didn't get a ping til 7 Bob hope run. Luck continued got a surge ride out of the valley into la, and finally got a 2.8 pool ride to Mdr. 3 rides net $75. Saw surge as high as 3.5 this am. If it rains tonight I'll ride to get the last few buck for my $100 day.

UBERZERKER and ocbob2 like this.
  5. tohellwithu

tohellwithu

Driving:
    UberTAXI