Lebanon/Mt. Juliette/Hermitage activity

J2stew64

Hi yall.. I'm new to area. I drove in South GA but recently moved to Lebanon. Im only driving part time. Since I'm completely new to area, downtown is a little daunting. Are the places listed in headline decent? Any action? If so, may I please ask which sub is best and maybe times. I know there's a lot of competition but I hope someone can help. Im only going to be driving 10 to 15ish hours a week. Mainly before 10pm. Thank y'all!

billm

I don't get out that way much, usually only when I get a trip out that way. When I do get a trip to that side, I'm usually pretty busy though. It seems like the drive to the pickup is usually longer there than in most parts of town.

J2stew64

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's the problem. The drive to pick ups is always long. And it seems to be a lot of blue collar workers going to or from work and they live in the boonies and have no concept of tipping. I seem to spend at bare minimum 30 minutes getting to pick up to drop off and maybe get a $7.00 fare. Again no tip.

Johnjoe87

That's the problem. The drive to pick ups is always long. And it seems to be a lot of blue collar workers going to or from work and they live in the boonies and have no concept of tipping. I seem to spend at bare minimum 30 minutes getting to pick up to drop off and maybe get a $7.00 fare. Again no tip.
Welcome to Uber and low pay...Do the math.. lol

jarno6006

I normally get pulled to Nashville and stay there but I have accepted rides to Mt. Juliet 3 times. Each time I just went to the interstate exit closest to Nashville (with the mall and hotels) and parked. All three times I have picked a ride up right back to Nashville. Twice from the large houses right behind the mall area and once from the hotels. In my opinion the key is always get the most populated and affluent part of town (then park and wait).

I normally get pulled to Nashville and stay there but I have accepted rides to Mt. Juliet 3 times. Each time I just went to the interstate exit closest to Nashville (with the mall and hotels) and parked. All three times I have picked a ride up right back to Nashville. Twice from the large houses right behind the mall area and once from the hotels. In my opinion the key is always get the most populated and affluent part of town (then park and wait).
Excellent advice.

UpNorth

I don't get out that way much, usually only when I get a trip out that way. When I do get a trip to that side, I'm usually pretty busy though. It seems like the drive to the pickup is usually longer there than in most parts of town.
Hey Bill Up north here though I would see what Nashville is chatting about. I lived in MtJ and had a business there. Wish I lived closer and drove subs of Nashville

billm

Hey UpNorth. Yeah, Jackson is closer, but waiting 4-5 hours for a trip sometimes is not worth it. Nashville is further, but at least I know I can make at least $100 a day there. If I knew I could do $70 - $80 regularly in Jackson, I'd stick with that. Might make $125 one day, then nothing in 4 hours the next 2-3 times I try there.

UpNorth

Yes Bill it's even got a bit worst. I drive 5-6 hrs when am out like 11:30 -5-5:30 and Monday was my worst day 5 hrs no rides with Uber or Lift. This past Sunday I drove 9am till 4 about $80 mostly Lyft. So yes up and down. I'd be ok with Jackson if I could do $75 every day I drive. I spend about $10 to Jackson an back home on gas. It has gotten furstrating
Post automatically merged:

Oh I forgot Lyft paxs tip more often for me than Uber Lyft about 70% Uber 30 %

Jtc0304

Hey UpNorth. Yeah, Jackson is closer, but waiting 4-5 hours for a trip sometimes is not worth it. Nashville is further, but at least I know I can make at least $100 a day there. If I knew I could do $70 - $80 regularly in Jackson, I'd stick with that. Might make $125 one day, then nothing in 4 hours the next 2-3 times I try there.
I’m in Nashville- it got so slow about 3 weeks ago and now it’s hard to make $100 on the weekends 😩

UpNorth

Yes here in Jackson it's been slower if not for the occasional long trip to make up for it. Like Weds 1 long trip $135 plus $25 tip helps with the final weeks total