Least Money Doing PDB

John Doeeeeeeee

This will be my least amount of earnings doing PDB 120 trips. Will be at about 1600. Isn't it funny how last years holiday bonus was this same week lol.

MrA

Horn tooting. I've done 78 trips for M-F PDB1. 66 so far for weekend PDB1. Threw in 40 trips to start working on Lyft 500/$2000. No whining!, but I have no life, lol. It's still early, hope to add another $300 to the kitty today

NASCAR1991

Horn tooting. I've done 78 trips for M-F PDB1. 66 so far for weekend PDB1. Threw in 40 trips to start working on Lyft 500/$2000. No whining!, but I have no life, lol. It's still early, hope to add another $300 to the kitty today
45 now for lyft. Comming along

John Doeeeeeeee

What is 500/2000??

Strange Fruit

Well yes it not typical 500 or a 1000. But lets be honest. You dont do shit
I know. I finally got it, today, what people mean by "those entitled drivers". I thought they were mad cuz we dare to say the service is too cheap. But now I see what they mean....or maybe they don't even know about this and they just get mad cuz we say the service is too cheap. I can't even suggest someone drive for Uber. Not without saying "well, it's better than no job, but I told a rider recently who asked about it cuz he was considering quittting a steady decent paying job to do Uber, NOT TO. Rather than giving him my code I told him NOT TO. I have a conscience, and integrity. I'm already in though, and paying for a car, so it's my job for now, I'm making it work, and I happen to love driving. I've had several jobs where I got to drive cars. I love driving. But even though putting on that sticker may get me some easy free money, I just can't bring myself to advertise for them. If someone said they wanted to join, I'd have to tell them not to believe whatever BS Uber sold to them on the radio, but they could have my code if they were going to join anyway. I don't know any unemployed people right now though.

But getting $300 to just give someone a code, is like, c'mon, what right minded person complains about that? And they're the largest bills possible. If someone thinks 100s are small bills, why would they waste their time Ubering? Why not do whatever they normally do that has led them to develop that attitude toward a free $300?

Now how do I get my PDP back, goddamit?! I miss the beginning of 2016.