Least Favorite Neighborhood in SF

Which neighborhood do you giys dislike driving in the most???

• Total voters

John Doeeeeeeee

Where you guys dislike the most? Reasons could be because of pax or driving or whatever else. Mine is Marina by far. Probably followed with Fillmore area. I really don't mind driving downtown. Its close though north beach area sucks to me too. Pax are the worst in Marina followed by Hayes Valley area. Also left Presidio out I don't think anyone has many issues with that but would put that in marina district. Although welcome center sucks pretty bad lol

Tried to bunch them up correctly there's no more space for anymore. Not going to put outter mission or forest hill or excelsior or SF state area because who's really out that way for too long.

Last edited:

John Doeeeeeeee

I really don't mind the Marina .. sometimes I get an entitled little prick, but that's where the highest surge tends to be in the morning, and most of them just keep to themselves.

I absolutely hate being in SoMA .. during rush hour, during Giant's games, basically any time of day.

SOMA does suck I almost forgot lol

dnlbaboof

all of SF whole city sucks ass with the traffic, and the whiny pax who are so non chalant about making you drop them off in no stopping zones.......the west side of the city where the houses are are a bit more tolerable

Stray

all of SF whole city sucks ass with the traffic, and the whiny pax who are so non chalant about making you drop them off in no stopping zones.......the west side of the city where the houses are are a bit more tolerable

Who's "in the driver seat" in your car, you or your passengers??? - - You gotta lay down the law with them...like kids, they need boundaries... If you get tough like some of the guys/gals on this forum, they'll be putty in your hands. :wink:

Stray

What are we??? In 5th grade???

Let's talk like tough talkin' mucho macho super duper Uber drivin' duuuuhu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-huuuuudes

"UberDancer, come here. What's the matter with you? I think your brain is going soft with all that driving . - - Never tell anyone you don't know what city you're in!" :smiles:

Uberdancer

Yeah!!! Ya gotta get tough!!!

Tough!!! Tough talkin'!!!
Macho!!!! Mucho macho!!!
Super!!! Super duper!!
Drivin'!!! Uber drivin'!!!

Ya gotta be a Tough talkin' Mucho macho Super duper Uber drivin' ... duuuhu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-huuude!!!

Phonepeddler

My heart goes out to you all complaining about San Francisco. I agree I can't stand parts of it as well especially Soma but at least you all are getting paid one of the highest rates around. Try driving in Los Angeles for $0.85 a mile or $0.69 a mile on the pool. The guaranteed hours out there range from 25 to $30 an hour. compare that to the ones out here. Also the shitty bonuses they give are for 55 rides and you get an extra $65!! yay! So if that's any consolation when you're driving in an area that you don't like remember at least you're getting paid for it, more than anyone else.

crazy916

My heart goes out to you all complaining about San Francisco. I agree I can't stand parts of it as well especially Soma but at least you all are getting paid one of the highest rates around. Try driving in Los Angeles for $0.85 a mile or $0.69 a mile on the pool. The guaranteed hours out there range from 25 to $30 an hour. compare that to the ones out here. Also the shitty bonuses they give are for 55 rides and you get an extra $65!! yay! So if that's any consolation when you're driving in an area that you don't like remember at least you're getting paid for it, more than anyone else.
There are no more guaranteed hours in SF. We have been switched over to boost. :mad:

dnlbaboof

dont be tempted by san francisco.....the traffic, the tickets, the 30 cents per mile more doesnt make up for all the traffic, the traffic is a hidden tax that makes SF drivers make much less, even less than those who drive in the open road for 85 cents a mile in certain areas.

SF drivers arent doing very well many are making 13 bucks an hour driving in traffic, and pool in the city?????? your car becomes a bus because you always get matched unlike in the burbs, so the job is much tougher.......

Transportador

True, except don't forget SF rate is higher because the rides are short here. The city is only like 5 miles across. Pretty much anywhere you try to go in LA, it's 20 miles away :-)

Aging Prius

SOMA, hands down. Construction everywhere, pedestrians everywhere, skateboards, scooters, you name it. The intersection of 4th and Townsend couldn't be any more of a disaster if someone dropped a bomb on it. Did I mention tickets at the Caltrans station? I currently owe SFMTA $110.

LoveHateThisJob

FiDi and Soma are literally hell on earth. The best days for me are the days I can avoid those areas.

The Bay Bridge anytime between 7AM-7PM.

The Airport on Thanksgiving and Xmas....Enjoy That Folks!