• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

LB PRIDE... A COMPLETE MESS!!!!!!!!!?

I was out this morning trying to get my platinum numbers for next week and I picked up one passenger near the pride thing. we went ONE block and got to the point where the roads were blocked off and he says "this is fine I'll walk the rest of the way"

Shotime4

Is it me or has their been minimal surge for the Pride parade?? Been checking for blood red all day and haven't seen it

Russ Reed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was out this morning trying to get my platinum numbers for next week and I picked up one passenger near the pride thing. we went ONE block and got to the point where the roads were blocked off and he says "this is fine I'll walk the rest of the way"
Wow! That is a 1 STAR FOR SURE! No earlier today PINE felt like a SAT night... I went NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! Ill deal with this later on...

Shotime4

The the thing that is pissing me off more than anything is how FUBER is suppressing surge on big events that would normally equal big money(St. Patty's, Pride, Cinco De Mayo, etc)