• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lazy pax who get mad if drop them off on the opposite street side

Smh....dropped off a Latina in Newark from Paterson. I arrive to drop off. I said is ok here. Immediate snap ,,"nooo" . I said do you live here? She points across the street. I guess the gq cant walk across the street. She wants me to pop an illegal u turn to drop her off 15 feet across the street like she's a movie star. Cant walk an extra 10 feet unreal.

TemptingFate

None, but if you cant walk across the street your an entitle lazy scum.
I had a passenger like that 2 nights ago and didn't mind making her happy even though it was a pain to drop her on the side of the street of her destination. "This is perfect. Thank you."

You need to find a job that doesn't require customer service skills. Then you can complain about your boss and coworkers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had a passenger like that 2 nights ago and didn't mind making her happy even though it was a pain to drop her on the side of the street of her destination. "This is perfect. Thank you."

You need to find a job that doesn't require customer service skills. Then you can complain about your boss and coworkers.
I do have a job. a real full time job where I've been employed for 15 years. And by the way it's a fortune 500 company. I do this uber 4 days a month because my daily driver r has no miles on it. I dont need to kiss ass like you because a laxy ghetto trash cant walk across an empty street.

TemptingFate

I do have a job. a real full time job where I've been employed for 15 years. And by the way it's a fortune 500 company. I do this uber 4 days a month because my daily driver r has no miles on it. I dont need to kiss ass like you because a laxy ghetto trash cant walk across an empty street.
You don't need to drive Uber, you just like to complain about riders. You should stick to your Fortune 500 job then.
Post automatically merged:

If so afraid she should move... These aholes are lazy and wanna make us jump through hoops just because they can. I 1* everyone who does that.
They can't make you do anything. Just end the ride. What are you afraid of?

hunny, any logical person would agree with me. that's right, make me take another 3 minutes to circle around a couple blocks so you are on the other side of the street. she is an an entitled ghetto trash who lives in newark who was out at a bar in paterson at 12am on a sunday. shes trash. period.

Not hard working enough to drive a block and make a U-turn at a women's request.
sweetheart what does being a women have to do with walking across the street. we're all equal right? so you walk like a man would do. or are you admitting women need extra entitlement because they're inferior?

and by the way, its not an extra block, to make a circle you would have to take 3 blocks. so that could be 5 minutes depending on the time of the day to walk an extra 20 feet.

logic, you don't have it. stick to ubering these people, i'm sure you're great at it. you have a 401k,6 weeks of vacation time, paid sick like i do miss?

TemptingFate

sweetheart what does being a women have to do with walking across the street. we're all equal right? so you walk like a man would do. or are you admitting women need extra entitlement because they're inferior?

and by the way, its not an extra block, to make a circle you would have to take 3 blocks. so that could be 5 minutes depending on the time of the day, so walk an extra 20 feet.

logic, you don't have it. stick to ubering these people, i'm sure you're great at it. you have a 401k,6 weeks of vacation time, paid sick like i do miss?
Claim to be high class but resent women and rider requests. Claim to be hard working but can't be bothered to drive 3 blocks to make a rider happy. Claim to have a Fortune 500 job with great benefits but still drives Uber just to complain about riders. Claims to be high class while calling riders ghetto trash.
I'm sure you're loved by all.

25rides7daysaweek

You don't need to drive Uber, you just like to complain about riders. You should stick to your Fortune 500 job then.
Post automatically merged:

They can't make you do anything. Just end the ride. What are you afraid of?
I'm not afraid of anything. I dont like lazy people pulling crap like that. They should be happy they got a ride at all. If they can walk faster than I can drive they should do it.