Lax to Santa Barbra $79 would you take it??

Would you take it at base??

• Yea

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 66 89.2%

• Total voters

powmoe

200 miles round trip assuming you don't get any destination filter hits coming back at 2 am. Definitely a loss according to IRS. The 53 cents a mile is high for most uber x cars but even if it costs you 40 cents a mile you are still losing money with that ride.

UberLaLa

Love when you come around J. S. Bach

deadmile - Remember to speak a LITTLE LOUDER to JB...his hearing isn't so great :wink:

I clicked 'Nah' - But passenger can leave negative (lying) comments on Cancelations, so be careful how the Cancel occurs.

IMG_1237.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_1237.PNG
    IMG_1237.PNG
    33.1 KB · Views: 37

Uberutioun

our rates are too damn low would love to see how someone at corporate uber would feel when they get back to LA after deadmile back to la its 1 am no way am I getting a Df back
Personally, I wouldnt take it. Then again I am not an economy class driver, so my base rates are much higher. It may be worth it for you though.

UberDrue

deadmile - Remember to speak a LITTLE LOUDER to JB...his hearing isn't so great :wink:

I clicked 'Nah' - But passenger can leave negative (lying) comments on Cancelations, so be careful how the Cancel occurs.

View attachment 156213
Start the trip and 2 miles down the road claim car trouble, pull off into a safe area, Gas station, 7-11 and end the trip or have them cancel - due to car trouble. Let them call another ride. You wait under hood looking for that strange noise until they get picked up and then you are off...

Start the trip and 2 miles down the road claim car trouble, pull off into a safe area, Gas station, 7-11 and end the trip or have them cancel - due to car trouble. Let them call another ride. You wait under hood looking for that strange noise until they get picked up and then you are off...
and email Uber you had car trouble ASAP etc... go offline for a few... switch to Lyft app haha

UberLaLa

Doesn't keep paxhole from lobbing a false report saying there was 'discrimination' and we all know how Uber responds to those. My main point is do any Cancels with care and don't assume pax has no recourse. :wink:

and email Uber you had car trouble ASAP etc... go offline for a few... switch to Lyft app haha

And Uber will summarily put your account on Hold until you send them paperwork from the auto shop that fixed said 'car trouble.'