Lax queue

justinpanties

wtf the queue never moves what's the deal. Starts surging I turn on it says 1-10 for 10 mins no pings...

Last surge was stuck on 20-30 for 15 mins never moved up...

Wtf are these shenanigans?

LoveBC

I dropped once at LAX today at t4 and they send me a rematch at C as if I'm gonna Circle completely around. Let it pass since I saw the queue at 5 cars. By the time I reach Jenny it's at 40+ 2.1x but it puts me in at 11-20 and then that's where I sat until surge was over. Went to piss while the queue empties again. Jump in at 2.1x with 5 cars in queue. Hotel ping, rental car ping, base ping, pool ping. Screw it. Left and headed for LGB and SNA

Pig Pen

I figured out your issue with lax.

IMG_6187.JPG

All kidding aside. You have to know tricks. And not the cereal.

IMG_6188.JPG

I'm sorry man. Did you really think posting that on a public forum is going to give you the answer? Drivers learned from the magic tree incident too zip their lips.

I'll tell you this..... yes, there's a trick to it. No, ain't anyone here going to tell you. Sorry, I like the money in my pocket, not the other 60k drivers pockets.

Can someone reference that thread for this guy with the trick thread from a few months ago?

This guy says he'll tell you for $100.

https://uberpeople.net/threads/my-m...it-me-up-but-its-gonna-cost-you.193795/page-2

SorryBluetoothOnly

I figured out your issue with lax.

View attachment 160804

All kidding aside. You have to know tricks. And not the cereal.

View attachment 160805

I'm sorry man. Did you really think posting that on a public forum is going to give you the answer? Drivers learned from the magic tree incident too zip their lips.

I'll tell you this..... yes, there's a trick to it. No, ain't anyone here going to tell you. Sorry, I like the money in my pocket, not the other 60k drivers pockets.

Can someone reference that thread for this guy with the trick thread from a few months ago?

This guy says he'll tell you for $100.

https://uberpeople.net/threads/my-m...it-me-up-but-its-gonna-cost-you.193795/page-2

While this is true, rematch is also causing queue to hang longer than it should. Before rematch, you were pretty much golden if you saw "1-10" in your app...sometimes even "11-20". Now not even 1-10 is good enough.