Lax que

Bojingles

What a inconvenience. High tech company like Uber can't or won't fix the problem with the que at lax. I don't bother with lax anymore because of the confusion not cost effective for me. Forget about getting a select. I was there at 12:30 Que full and rather not be harassed by the po po.lyft que works fine

mandreyka

Heard they were writing tickets left and right Friday. Mostly to X drivers that like to camp out for no apparent reason. Select wait on a busy day is 4 hours, Lyft will be having the same problem there soon when all the premier drivers clog the Q.

I was there yesterday and the Lyft Q said full but the pings were coming one after another.

afrojoe824

That's great.Not a problem for you
Oh so the time is an issue? how hard is it to log off before heading to the queue and check the wait time by clicking on the LAX symbol?

There's a reason why they removed the "timer" because that was never accurate and or it flocked too many drivers such as yourself to LAX, Burger king and Carl's Jr.

You question or mention there's an issue with the app. People come in advise said issues are not known. You then simply make it an isolated incident and still set on your ways that it's broken.

* rolls eyes *

Tedgey

I don't know about Jenny but I dropped this morning right in front of sheriff deputy and lax cop, both standing within 3 feet of my car when I stopped. Pax was perfect, hopped right out and stood at the curb. I open the trunk, get the bag, place it handle side up at pax's feet, she kicks me a Lincoln, cops watch and marvel at the whole routine.

I've got one UberToiletSeat trade dress half way stuck to the front window, nothing in back, no lax placard.

Just Another Uber Drive

I don't know about Jenny but I dropped this morning right in front of sheriff deputy and lax cop, both standing within 3 feet of my car when I stopped. Pax was perfect, hopped right out and stood at the curb. I open the trunk, get the bag, place it handle side up at pax's feet, she kicks me a Lincoln, cops watch and marvel at the whole routine.

I've got one UberToiletSeat trade dress half way stuck to the front window, nothing in back, no lax placard.
You're a smooth criminal.

UberIsAllFubared

I have never had a problem at LAX. You can usually figure out how long you are gonna have to wait by how many cars are in the lot and the time of day. Since the freeways were great yesterday (Sunday), and I had platinum status, all I did was LAX rides yesterday. Twice I got a terminal ping before I could even get in the Jenny lot.

You have to be smart about when you go to the airport though. If you go over there on a Friday or Saturday after 6 pm, its gonna be a nightmare cause all the medal drivers are over there looking for long airport rides, and wait times then are gonna be at least 20+ minutes, and you may not even get in the lot cause the police might not let you in as there are a million drivers over there looking for the low hanging fruit, problem is, there is no more low hanging fruit cause there are too many drivers over there.

LAX now is all about the timing. It can be great, and it can be horrible cause of too many drivers going over there. I like to always be zigging while everyone else is zagging.