LAX problem. No rideshare A.

tsboy69

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No way to walk to 2. Pax has to go downstairs and walk across then up

macchiato

They arrive downstairs and need to walk up to departures anyway. If LAX was accommodating, they would let pax know that the walkway upstairs is closed.

tsboy69

I noticed A was out when heading to Bradley terminal. After my drop off, I got a ding for terminal 1. I pulled over and yelled asking the cops directing in front of terminal one what to do. They said terminal 2 so I instructed my ride, and waited by the second set of doors by Hawaiian Airlines and got my dude. They took down the 'tunnel' - hopefully it'll be up (PU A) by tomorrow. I'm surprised no one bothered to post something here until I did at 10am.

Taipan

I noticed A was out when heading to Bradley terminal. After my drop off, I got a ding for terminal 1. I pulled over and yelled asking the cops directing in front of terminal one what to do. They said terminal 2 so I instructed my ride, and waited by the second set of doors by Hawaiian Airlines and got my dude. They took down the 'tunnel' - hopefully it'll be up (PU A) by tomorrow. I'm surprised no one bothered to post something here until I did at 10am.
Thank you, bro! Therefore, pick up for Terminal 1 is at Ride Share B?

tsboy69

Thank you, bro! Therefore, pick up for Terminal 1 is at Ride Share B?
No, I just went to door by Hawaiian Airlines which is past all the construction and picked up there. RideShare B is between terminal 2-3 - too far

Taipan

No, I just went to door by Hawaiian Airlines which is past all the construction and picked up there. RideShare B is between terminal 2-3 - too far
Now I'm confused. We can't pick up PAX by the airlines, can we? I don't want to risk a $1000 citation for an LAX ride.

Ride Share B is the closest to Ride Share A. Wouldn't it be a logical replacement for Ride Share A if it were unavailable?

tsboy69

I did what the cops told me.

I understand your concern, but having a pax walk another 150 yds to B is a ton.

Someone post! Still down or unwrapped and open??