• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

LAX (Poll)

Do you pickup at LAX?

• YES

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • HELLS TO THE NO!

Votes: 21 44.7%

• Total voters

Sideslippy

Only on Lyft, and preferably only rematches. Will sit in queue to take a hour off and do nothing until I get a long trip or just drive elsewhere.

I actually scored a PPZ today on a Lyft auto rematch, and Lyft gets a nice $18 while I got $24, PAX paid $48.. probably paid 2.5x price and I got $6.xx PPZ

DrivingForYou

Biggest problem with the UberWipes at Airport Operations is after "deactivating" drivers from LAX they force LAX rides on them, but NO REMATCH, which makes drop-offs a worthless losing proposition.

------------
This aspect is part of a recent formal complaint to the CaliforniaPUC, and is also part of a possible class-action suit against Uber. I neve cancelled on pax at LAX, but still was deactivated FOR NO REASON GIVEN — despite trying multiple times and giving Uber ample opportunity to correct their error, I am now getting loaded to bring the full force of the California Regulatory Commissions and LAW upon Uber. This is getting FUN.

HEY DARA: If you want to know WHO TO BLAME for the upcoming legislation and the drivers that are testafying AGAINST YOU, LOL, you can blame your Airport Operations Asswipes. I'm going to be laughing myself silly as I see Uber go down in flames due to the way you've allowed Uber Airport Operations to screw the public and drivers.

If you want to get ahead of this, I suggest that you FIRE THE ENTIRE AIRPORT OPERATIONS STAFF from the top down, and start fresh. You are welcome to hire me at a reasonable mid-six-figure salary to clean it all up.

Thanks.

------------

I have found that drop-offs from far away & early AM aren't horribly bad, so I haven't made the effort to get my LAX permit removed. BUT I think you can get opted-out of LAX if you have a permit by "updating" your LAX permit by UPLOADING a picture of the FOLLOWING:

NO LAX PERMIT - INVALID

I should point out the "deactivation" message stated you could no longer do ANY airport rides, thus in the meantime you can justifiably tell passengers going to LAX:

"I am sorry, I am not able to go to LAX, the Uber system should not have assigned me to you, I am afraid you need to cancel to get another driver."

Make sure that you make the passenger cancel (you will get a cancel fee), and go offline for 5 minutes to get away from the area if you are concerned about acceptance rate.

Uberscum

Biggest problem with the UberWipes at Airport Operations is after "deactivating" drivers from LAX they force LAX rides on them, but NO REMATCH, which makes drop-offs a worthless losing proposition.

------------
This aspect is part of a recent formal complaint to the CaliforniaPUC, and is also part of a possible class-action suit against Uber. I neve cancelled on pax at LAX, but still was deactivated FOR NO REASON GIVEN — despite trying multiple times and giving Uber ample opportunity to correct their error, I am now getting loaded to bring the full force of the California Regulatory Commissions and LAW upon Uber. This is getting FUN.

HEY DARA: If you want to know WHO TO BLAME for the upcoming legislation and the drivers that are testafying AGAINST YOU, LOL, you can blame your Airport Operations Asswipes. I'm going to be laughing myself silly as I see Uber go down in flames due to the way you've allowed Uber Airport Operations to screw the public and drivers.

If you want to get ahead of this, I suggest that you FIRE THE ENTIRE AIRPORT OPERATIONS STAFF from the top down, and start fresh. You are welcome to hire me at a reasonable mid-six-figure salary to clean it all up.

Thanks.

------------

I have found that drop-offs from far away & early AM aren't horribly bad, so I haven't made the effort to get my LAX permit removed. BUT I think you can get opted-out of LAX if you have a permit by "updating" your LAX permit by UPLOADING a picture of the FOLLOWING:

NO LAX PERMIT - INVALID

I should point out the "deactivation" message stated you could no longer do ANY airport rides, thus in the meantime you can justifiably tell passengers going to LAX:

"I am sorry, I am not able to go to LAX, the Uber system should not have assigned me to you, I am afraid you need to cancel to get another driver."

Make sure that you make the passenger cancel (you will get a cancel fee), and go offline for 5 minutes to get away from the area if you are concerned about acceptance rate.
You got my vote just don't vote Republican
Post automatically merged:

begin. So far

Last edited: