Lax mafia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Melendez

hi everybody it's been a while since I've posted I decided to turn on my app after driving a friend to the airport and decided to swing by the pig pen I was disappointed to not see a poker table in the middle of the parking lot. Also I wasn't kicked off my app so I assume the scramblers are gone.

Is the lax mafia dead?

Are you serious

No man, it's just disguised a little better. Next time wait for surge, get in the mix around 11-20 then not move one spot until surge is gone after witnessing 40 cars leave the pen.

Mafia may not be outside, but shenanigans are all around. I'm leaving my app on around lax just to get away from that bull . Eff your surge stealing pigs.

Not bitter lol, just apparently not in on the fun of stealing money from other drivers.

SorryBluetoothOnly

The Mafia deifnitely isn't dead. They've just relocated due to too much heat in the pen. They are back their usual tricks and then some - jumping, blocking, fake pings, a well-positioned cell phone jammer, and a sophisticated phone farm operation.

Ilovik

The Mafia deifnitely isn't dead. They've just relocated due to too much heat in the pen. They are back their usual tricks and then some - jumping, blocking, fake pings, a well-positioned cell phone jammer, and a sophisticated phone farm operation.
Cell phone jammers? When you write things like that least think. You got planes flying over and if you jam phones in the lot, you ll get FBI next to you within a couple hours

getoutofmycar

I used to have one so people couldn't price check my speakers......

Cop searched the car once and I said it was a garage door opener and he lost interest

glushilka-signalov-120b-pro-купить-Пермь.jpg

Cell phone jammers?

LA Dispatcher

A small little black box can block everything all around :smiles: all signals, used during terrorist operations, government work, business meetings
I'm unjammable at LAX by staying away from the pig pen. It make no sense being in there. Long line of cars trying to exit and harrasment to keep app on.

Ilovik

I'm unjammable at LAX by staying away from the pig pen. It make no sense being in there. Long line of cars trying to exit and harrasment to keep app on.
At 98th you got to pay, 95 got to double park,firelane cops have gotten more aggressive lately as well, now looks like got to park near Carl's Jr. or something

Status
Not open for further replies.