Uber Drivers Forum banner

LAX lulz

1K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  mandreyka 
#1 ·
Just got approached by a homeless man armed with a screwdriver...who politely asked me if I could sell him some weed.

#7 ·
ahem he was "armed with a screwdriver ?!". oh my!!

maybe he was carrying hand tools because he is a working man? not that you could relate you bourgeois bastid.

and ny homeless are actually polite even the homeless scambags out here are kind of dooshy. he was probably only being polite cause you got dreamy eyes.

#8 ·
ahem he was "armed with a screwdriver ?!". oh my!!

maybe he was carrying hand tools because he is a working man? not that you could relate you bourgeois bastid.

and ny homeless are actually polite even the homeless scambags out here are kind of dooshy. he was probably only being polite cause you got dreamy eyes.
Uhm homeless cause they camp en masse about 300 feet away.

Dude was on a bicycle, dirty, unkempt, half-dressed, and fiddling around with a screwdriver in his jacket pocket.

Also after asking about 3 other drivers he bicycled off to the homeless encampment shouting "weed i need weed whos got weed for me" at the top of his lungs

#9 ·
"half dressed" that is not only sexist it is also racismo. how would you like him to have been dressed? covered from head to toe??? in an italian suit and tie??? "white privilege" . half dressed! maybe he doesnt want to destroy the environment thats why he bicycles!

you do understand that marijuana is a medical association approved medicine? you denied a man his right to his medication and have the audacity to make jokes about it? if he is suffering from a terminal cancer and is searching for his medication and on his last leg... you feel proud of yourself ?

This post has been deleted
#13 ·
you know there is women who try and feed their family by doing our gig.
Do i know?

i talked to KekeLo maybe 20 minutes prior to that there... and Jbeck passes thru quite often as well.

Thats just for the two highly recognizable female upnet members there, plenty of other women and girls around

#23 ·
On way to term 1 with pax, three cars ahead stopped on the far left lane about 30 feet from the light, put his hazards on and jumped out to take a rather long, impressive wiz on the side of the road; didn't even try to hide it either. People were honking ect. After he got back into his car, and leaving plenty of evidence, he got lit up and pulled over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.