LAX $10 Minimum Earnings Guarantee

Korean Ant

My understanding you have to get the call in the pig pen...
You couldnt get me to go in there even for free tacos....
And I love tacos....

Lyft once had In n out in their lot...tryna get the Uber ants to come drive for them...
No pt lax trip = in n out
Uber = constant 2.5x day ??

Declineathon

Its the riders that create demand. Have lyft pair up with airlines, like baggage fees, put a surcharge on the plane ticket and the demand is baked in.

Had 2 $7-8 Inglewood rematches, no extra money
I've noticed that sometimes Uber is on top of it and Monday morning I'll notice the extra $$ drop into my recent transactions. Other times I have to initiate by going through "issues with my fare". Either way I've always been paid correctly even if it's take a few days sometimes to come through.

k4ever

You can still fight them for it. They wouldn't be able to tell whether it was a rematch or from the pen.

I did and I got mine $3 something, good for one Habit Grill burger.
Lies.

Cheapest Habit burger is no less than $4.

Anyways, Ill see if I can get that minimum fee.

Breezze

Rematch does not count ... you can fight it with Rohit though ... those idiot does not know much ... the offer still valid although this Blog said offer end Jan. 1st

73AC2A3F-8EEB-4645-A351-FB6FE5EEF228.png

Aerodrifting

Lies.

Cheapest Habit burger is no less than $4.

Anyways, Ill see if I can get that minimum fee.

I think the basic Charburger without cheese is $3 something, I could be wrong though.

Back when they offered a free Charburger if you sign up, I made like 5 email accounts :wink:

I did let them make some money by purchasing sides like the fried beans (< amazing with ranch dipping) and onion rings.

k4ever

I think the basic Charburger without cheese is $3 something, I could be wrong though.

Back when they offered a free Charburger if you sign up, I made like 5 email accounts :wink:

I did let them make some money by purchasing sides like the fried beans (< amazing with ranch dipping) and onion rings.
The tempura green beans are great with ranch. I tried half of their menu and everything is pretty good.
Cant go wrong with the portabella burger, and the tuna in sourdough.