Latest uber joke

Weimaraner

I just laughed.. Come on!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190510-134346.png
    Screenshot_20190510-134346.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 351

Duderx

A bit like the woman I dropped at the hairdresser in the pouring rain this morning - " i'll boost up the fare with a tip because it was such a short trip" - three hours ago, still waiting. Ah well, it may still happen but I'm not holding my breath! ??

Weimaraner

A bit like the woman I dropped at the hairdresser in the pouring rain this morning - " i'll boost up the fare with a tip because it was such a short trip" - three hours ago, still waiting. Ah well, it may still happen but I'm not holding my breath! ??
I have not seen any in ages

Immoralized

You will die trying... asleep behind the wheel :eek:
It works out around a dozen trips per day over 3 days. Really good for weekend warriors.
Most full time ants will have it completed by the 2nd day or any weekend warrior worthy of his/her badge :redface:
They went too conservative and should of pump it up to 50 trips over the weekend and still over 2/3 of the ants that got the promo would complete it without any trouble.

I remember my first weekend of Ubering did about 70 trips over the weekend easily. That was in a manual vehicle too since I just wanted to do it over the weekend for some extra $$ on top. ?

$80 basically pays for the fuel required to complete 35 trips. Depending on the car of course.

Last edited:

Immoralized

Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

It’s better than nothing extra.

So many complainers..... sheesh ?
They just mad because they only like doing 3-5 trips a day :redface: So they wouldn't reach 35 over the weekend.
Forum kind of turn into casual sunday driver club. Where most drivers seem to be doing a dozen trip over the course of the entire week :roflmao:

andyxc

If you camp at places where you get short trips, its an extra 50% in fares for each trip. I did a promo once (15 trips for $120 or something, just kept looking for short trips and then went home. lol)