Latest background Check

Jesse36

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Went to see the Exorcist in the theater with my next door niegbor in an apartment. When we came home they were waiting for my next door neighbor who was a high school teacher selling cannabis to people. I had quarter ounce really great hash in my pocket. Boo hoo what a loss. This was in 1974.
Post automatically merged:

Just looked and I'm reactivated. Guess they knew I was gonna hit them for lost pay. LOL

Last edited:

rondog2400

Went to see the Exorcist in the theater with my next door niegbor in an apartment. When we came home they were waiting for my next door neighbor who was a high school teacher selling cannabis to people. I had quarter ounce really great hash in my pocket. Boo hoo what a loss.
Post automatically merged:

Just looked and I'm reactivated. Guess they knew I was gonna hit them for lost pay. LOL
Good for you .. i guess there so short of drivers they thought twice

Jesse36

I started 2/18, never was denied access during the process on Uber before this, but always have been on hold with Lyft during the check. No worries, have no intention of driving at this time.
Recruited by Lyft twice, even did driving test once. Applied three more times.
Turned down every time for same misdemeanor that comes up every year on Uber's background check.
In hindsight, I'm happy about the outcome.

Nitedriver

Recruited by Lyft twice, even did driving test once. Applied three more times.
Turned down every time for same misdemeanor that comes up every year on Uber's background check.
In hindsight, I'm happy about the outcome.
they actually got me one time on a black op agent , then drove for them for a while, it was wild how he got me through their network system..

tryingforthat5star

There trying to complete background checks with Chekr and they can't complete them because all the court systems are down so there basically deactivating drivers now including Lyft until they can complete them. So if they can't hire new drivers and keep shutting down current drivers will they finally have no drivers left if this keeps going on lol..

• Funny
Reactions: Wex

Jesse36

Perhaps Checker might be shut down, and whoever Lyft uses. Don't know about who Lyft uses, but I think Checker is a crappy company too.