Last Weekend for Lyft about to start...

SuperManBas

3pm is coming up quick, will have to place myself accordingly. Remaining peak hour rides will be a cake walk. But it's the last week of rideshare altogether as I am going through with my original plan as mentioned before. Lyft and Uber has been a pretty good main gig for the last 2 years, starting in June 2015. However I have goals that I sidelined because I was too focused on making quick money, taking it easy, and just living day to day. Glad I finally got it together, I'm sure I got this one right. Hope everyone has a good weekend, earns a lot of money, and finds exactly what they want to do with their future and actually chase it like I am!

Talk to you all soon!
IMG_1258.PNG

uberparadise

3pm is coming up quick, will have to place myself accordingly. Remaining peak hour rides will be a cake walk. But it's the last week of rideshare altogether as I am going through with my original plan as mentioned before. Lyft and Uber has been a pretty good main gig for the last 2 years, starting in June 2015. However I have goals that I sidelined because I was too focused on making quick money, taking it easy, and just living day to day. Glad I finally got it together, I'm sure I got this one right. Hope everyone has a good weekend, earns a lot of money, and finds exactly what they want to do with their future and actually chase it like I am!

Talk to you all soon!
View attachment 160677
Nice going and I have always said this gig should be used as a bandaid not as a solution. You obviously are a hard worker and I am sure you will be better off without this. Hope you make 75 to 100k or start your own business. That's the only way to make it in this tough world of ours. It'still the land of opportunity and pursuing your dreams is very important. This job will still be there.