• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

LAST TRIP (NULL) ?

LEAFdriver

I just logged on for today and after the 'LAST TRIP' the word (NULL) appears after it. I panicked at first thinking they reversed the rider's charge....but I just checked the Uber Partner site and checked my pay statement from last night and it is still there. So anyone have an idea what "NULL" is supposed to mean in this situation? :confused:

CommanderXL

I just logged on for today and after the 'LAST TRIP' the word (NULL) appears after it. I panicked at first thinking they reversed the rider's charge....but I just checked the Uber Partner site and checked my pay statement from last night and it is still there. So anyone have an idea what "NULL" is supposed to mean in this situation? :confused:
"Null" is in place of "UberX" or "UberXL." Sometimes when you restart the App it just can't get this info from the server and replaces it with "Null." Don't worry about it. It has nothing to do with you or the actual trip.