Inshur

Last night

ubering_it

Was it busy last night?
Really titred is it busy enough to come out?
Need the dosh but also the bed looks preety tempting :wink:

hondaboy

It was surging heavily. I don't know but my app was going crazy. I had pings coming from time to time but those with high surge were fake- the app was crushing and displaying some error messages. or no jobs at all in busy areas... I think I'm cursed:mad:

ubering_it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was surging heavily. I don't know but my app was going crazy. I had pings coming from time to time but those with high surge were fake- the app was crushing and displaying some error messages. or no jobs at all in busy areas... I think I'm cursed:mad:
Lol thanks for the update bro..2 weeks ago on a sat nyt it was surging hard, which was real but only 1.6 and so, the fares have gone to cheap now

Taz7

No mate. Customers are not stupid anymore. They wait around. Unless they are pissed or very desperate or have a 10 quid referral on there account lol

Maxy

Fairly good night - one advise is to never chase the surge, select a good area to work and let the night unfold on its own accord....less stress and you may just be lucky!

This game, there are good nights and bad nights....take it on the gin and move on!

Finally if your off stay away from the app, enjoy what you're doing!!!!

#stay blessed

ubering_it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for update boys..but i stayed away..thinking to uber later this evening ;(