Last Day To Opt Out Of Recent Uber Agreement!

THE MAN!

Today is the final day to Opt Out of Binding Arbitration Provision in Uber Agreement. If your in need of additional information, or how to go about doing so. You can find within this forum. Basically a month ago immediately after Uber had a ruling against them in a class action lawsuit in California. They sent out a new agreement you had to agree to before you were allowed on Uber app. That essentially made you forfeit certain rights unless you opt out by today. You have been forewarned!

Last edited:

kbrown

I opted out. I did it because I do not believe in binding arbitration. I took a law class with an attorney who represented the NFL Players Association (I mean he was one of their top attorneys). He broke down binding arbitration and was basically like DON'T EVER DO BINDING ARBITRATION IF YOU CAN HELP IT. Well, I was working for a company that forced us to sign one, and there was no getting out of it. Uber is stupid- they are letting people opt out of binding arbitration. Good news for us- let's hope enough people do it so that when this company goes public, we can get a piece of the action as well.

Ubermanpt

Thanks , opted out today too.
Uber didn't even send us partners an email about the rate cuts, though as a pax I didn't get one either, so how are they "promoting" the rate cuts to get more demand like they say.
What a piece of sh!t company!!!

THE MAN!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks , opted out today too.
Uber didn't even send us partners an email about the rate cuts, though as a pax I didn't get one either, so how are they "promoting" the rate cuts to get more demand like they say.
What a piece of sh!t company!!!
Never trust there motives for anything. They could of raised them just as much and nothing would of changed. A buck average one way or another isn't going to change anything. Other then whether I buy a name brand or not at the grocery store. Convinced these guys are running this horse and pony show far far in the clouds!