• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Last conference, 13.5k people

LyftMurph

How did you all like the isagenix people? Today's last day of their conference. All downtown at convention center area

ok cool...yeah I dont usually venture up there unless I have an A/P drop off since I live down this way. Nonetheless, I avoid downtown like the next apocalypse.

When I first moved here I thought oh downtown thats great (this is how it works in Miami), I quickly learned downtown was filled with worthless rides, wasted gas, and no where to stop (legally). I quickly abandoned that strategy. $4 volume strategy is a beating on your car....no thank you I say.

Biovirus

ok cool...yeah I dont usually venture up there unless I have an A/P drop off since I live down this way. Nonetheless, I avoid downtown like the next apocalypse.

When I first moved here I thought oh downtown thats great (this is how it works in Miami), I quickly learned downtown was filled with worthless rides, wasted gas, and no where to stop (legally). I quickly abandoned that strategy. $4 volume strategy is a beating on your car....no thank you I say.
Yup i turn the app off as i leave the heart of the city