Last chance ...

HereNow

8th May global strike. This is the last chance for partners to get better rates and reduction of uber cut. Once IPO floated, the pricing will be inflated with inside players and then public investors jump into it. So the iron is hot guys.. spread the news so investors reluctant to invest which will directly impact IPO valuation. For once lets stop blaming on few who will be online, its for betterment of us, our families and community as whole. Lets show our mateship .. remember its now or never.

MickeyMantleLegend

8th May global strike. This is the last chance for partners to get better rates and reduction of uber cut. Once IPO floated, the pricing will be inflated with inside players and then public investors jump into it. So the iron is hot guys.. spread the news so investors reluctant to invest which will directly impact IPO valuation. For once lets stop blaming on few who will be online, its for betterment of us, our families and community as whole. Lets show our mateship .. remember its now or never.
孔子说你是个白痴

DA08

Those stupid people realise thats a short term gain
Post automatically merged:

Maybe if you have account start ping and then cancel in 4 minutes
Yea... But stupid people like you don't realise that strike doesn't work in this particular field... Those people - stupid in your books they actually make some money while you make $0.00 whinging

Llib07

Hi Herenow Can you fix the spelling to Global strike for tag I normally don’t care about spelling but this needs to be right.

i_love_uber

Unfortunately, HereNowYesterdayTomorrowWhereverWhenever:

1- the vast majority of aus ants don't follow this forum
2- the vast majority of aus ants don't speak/understand much english
3- the vast majority of aus ants find 8-10 aud per hour an amazing income
4- the vast majority of aus ants have mental capacity and mental processing power very close to a real ant (animal)
5- it is not exactly now or never, it mostly has to do with when 1,2,3,4 above change
6- yes, i know it is 5:30 in the morning melbourne time, but i am not preparing for anting, i am preparing for bike riding to dandenong ranges and when i return and have a shower i will do anting for ola and didi and if it is very quiet i will switch uber on.

Llib07

No worries easy to do just go to the top at the heading and underneath it click on the tag which says global srike, then press x or delete it then type again. It’s better for it to wait to pop up but be careful not to choose misspelled word again. You actually gave me the idea of tagging so thanks for that. Cheers

HereNow

No worries easy to do just go to the top at the heading and underneath it click on the tag which says global srike, then press x or delete it then type again. It’s better for it to wait to pop up but be careful not to choose misspelled word again. You actually gave me the idea of tagging so thanks for that. Cheers
All done my friend .. cheers!

BuckleUp

I’ll post exact details in Melbourne for closer to the date. For us it will probably be much less. I think LA people will go for 12 hours
Not sure if you're from Melbourne in the early days, but you're doing it all wrong.
You got to picket Spring Street.
Good old fashioned blockade.
Organise 100-200 cars and block off Parliament precinct in a linked chain.
Get a couple of dozen 20L water containers, fill em up + red non permanent dye, and pour it over your car, yourself and the ground. This represents the blood of the non-believers - those who don't believe in the suffering that uber inflict on drivers.
Get @Scottie B involved, he's got so much hatred of Uber he'll jump at the chance - he'll bring all his 7 vehicles along - position him to blockade Spring/Nicholson/Bourke.
Good old fashioned BLF style protest.
Not this @@@@@ footing driving around Airport Dve like sissies.
Organise media beforehand.
Learn from what the vegans did and how much exposure it got them.
When the cops move in after 2-3 hrs, don't fight and go back online and clean up the city surge you created..
I'll meet up with @clmre, bring the camera along, we'll be having a beer at the Imperial across the road livestreaming the strike. We can even get @Who is John Galt? to come along provide riveting live commentary of the action.
Are we go??

Last edited: