Last 3 hours just 3.50 dlls... no runs to the airport

Yubarules77

Been waiting forever and no ride I mean yesterday was a little better but today it's super dead like really dead I think it's the worst day in my 4 years with uber... today... I know January is slow but this is the third week and is crazy slow ... I normally do 150 to 200 a day... this past few weeks only 100 or 120 and it takes me 12 hours or more... what's up

Talcire

Too many drivers. Destination now showing before accepting trip = more drivers on the road. It's not slow, there are just more drivers than demand. After about 8:30 a.m., there are Uber drivers everywhere. I keep the app on after my shift and get zero pings for 2+ hours.Too many drivers. It's a real bummer, as the new set-up with Uber has me out 7 days a week because this gig is easier than ever... but not enough business!
Lyft is absolutely as busy as usual for this time. No noticeable slow-down in rider demand whatsoever. Good luck out there.

Buck-a-mile

Too many drivers. Destination now showing before accepting trip = more drivers on the road. It's not slow, there are just more drivers than demand. After about 8:30 a.m., there are Uber drivers everywhere. I keep the app on after my shift and get zero pings for 2+ hours.Too many drivers. It's a real bummer, as the new set-up with Uber has me out 7 days a week because this gig is easier than ever... but not enough business!
Lyft is absolutely as busy as usual for this time. No noticeable slow-down in rider demand whatsoever. Good luck out there.
I've heard the same complaint for five years. Somebody always thinks there's too many drivers for the passengers. We are all one of the too many drivers.

Transportador

I've heard the same complaint for five years. Somebody always thinks there's too many drivers for the passengers. We are all one of the too many drivers.
During the good ol days, it wasn't the upfront destination that brought out drivers. It was the higher rates, the surges, the PDB, etc. It is always something that attracts the ants...Don't go where/when the ants go if you can help it.

Buck-a-mile

During the good ol days, it wasn't the upfront destination that brought out drivers. It was the higher rates, the surges, the PDB, etc. It is always something that attracts the ants...Don't go where/when the ants go if you can help it.
11pm to 11am on summer weekends was lucrative. Almost all surge rides for drunks until the 5am work/walk of shame trips. Regular work w/surge from 7am to 9am.
Bartenders and waiters to work at 11am.

Wash the car, fill it up, go home by noon.

3 days a week paid the bills.

Transportador

I made only $37 last night after work! Called it quit after 9 PM.

This morning was a different story.

Turned on Uber and set destination for Del Mar, heading to work in Sorrento Valley. Got a Select ping downtown to SAN. No rematch except the app offered a spot in the PIN line. Went to the line and got an X ride to Carlsbad! I'm, very lucky.
IMG_1009[1].PNG

Still have DF set for Del Mar, dropped off in Carlsbad and got a Comfort ping going to Torrey Pines for the golf tournament. Then I was 12 minutes from my office, yeeeeeha!

This weekend is going to be good.