Las Cruces, Nm

Chadloz

My first ride was two marine pilots. They said there is more that will be here so hopefully they will use uber more. I drove around the campus some but no luck. Any rides yet?

uavpilotjoe

Nothing yet. Yeah the navy is in town for flight training at the las cruces airport. Hopefully we will see some interest from them too.

Chadloz

Yeah, they went to the spotted dog so look out in the old mesilla area, Im a vet as well so hopefully they will be all oh cool they have vets driving too.

Chadloz

I think we should post a flyer at the university, Just for Uber not for us. This way they get the word out, or maybe ill talk to the student body and see what they can do or some shit.

Chadloz

I just picked up a kid from mx city and dropped him off at target. Got my two for the hour, hope I get that 18 a hr thing. How does that even work? Looks like its picking up tonight. Keep a look out that kid at target is still gonna need a ride home and he is out by hwy 70 ish I think.

Chadloz

Cool dude, I'm gonna idle by dublins for a bit, maybe one of these kids are gonna hop to another bar. That kid I dropped off should be done at target soon.

uavpilotjoe

Amazing .. There are 8 drivers out tonight. I have never seen more than 3-4 out at a time. I hop that is a sign of things to come..
I could use the extra money.

Chadloz

Really? Hmm well a bunch of kids just got here from other states with uber so lets hope so. I'm glad I'm not the only one who checks the ride app to see whos out lol. I just started two days ago

uavpilotjoe

I started 2 months ago and my biggest pay was 76.00. But school was out for summer. Hoping I can break the record.... Lol.

Chadloz

Holy shit, well its more than what I was making at bww lol. I came from the Alamo store and they just don't tip well here. This job is pretty sweet so far tho. Earlier I was at my house just chillin when the marines notified. I live pretty centalized maybe I should just chill at the house haha.