Las Cruces, Nm

OscarMike

I haven't started yet.... Are you working a lot though? How are your checks looking? Not trying to be nosy just want to know what to possibly look forward to haha

OscarMike

That's cool!! Thank you for sharing. Are you working everyday? I'm thinking about evenings and weekends.... I'll probably need to hang out in the university area huh lol

uavpilotjoe

Hey Las Cruces. I am a new Uber driver. I was wondering what the best times are to earn the most.
Thanks
Also where do you get the decal for the car? do they send it to you or do you buy your own?

Thanks
Joe

Oscar Mike

Hey Joe, I don't know what happened to Robert... He just stopped posting... I'm an Uber driver in LC but yet to go on my first trip. I never received a sticker or anything... When are you planning on making your first trip?

uavpilotjoe

I wanted to start next week but, wife is out of town next week so I will start the following week. (need to watch the kids in the evening). I am planning to drive 3 nights a week and some Saturdays (depends on home and full time schedule).

Oscar Mike

If anything try the university area. Just find a safe spot to park at and chill and wait for a hit. Good luck! Let me know how it goes.

Dustin Tidwell

I've been considering starting as an Uber driver to make some money on my downtime from my current job. I've met all requirements just have to send in the paperwork they need. How do other drivers like it so far?

Chadloz

Hey everyone! I just recently started driving for Uber, today is the 18/hr deal thing. How does that work exactly? Also I moved to Cruces about two months ago so im still getting use to the city. Where are the good places to wait? I have tried to use the App like on the video but it doesn't show any hot spots whatsoever.

uavpilotjoe

I am driving tonight, it is extremely slow around here. Just FYI. The word really has not gotten around. School is back in so I am hoping it will pickup some. I usually hang out near the university and wait. That's what I am doing tonight... I might pick up around 22:00-0200. When the students go out to party and then when the bars close. Good luck. I would like to here how others are doing because I don't make much driving. If it doesn't start picking up then it's not worth my time away from the family.

Good luck

Chadloz

Yeah, im working on getting the word out more here, I hope it does too. It's the first week of school so we shall see. I just came back to my house for a little bit. I was by Garcia Hall for a bit but got nothing, then my app started to act all weird. As soon as I left it worked though. I checked the ride app and there is a few of us out right now. I had a ride at about 330 PM but thats it since then. Yeah im curious as well, ill post on here through the night and my shifts.