Las Cruces NM Uber Drivers

Oscar Mike

Hello I'm hoping to get my inspection this weekend and start driving. How are things so far in Las Cruces? Anyone raking in the big bucks!?

uavpilotjoe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am NOT raking in any... I didn't drive last week since the previous 2 weeks sucked. Not one call. I will be out again this weekend but if it is not going to pick up then I will be quitting. Its not worth the time from family and the wear on my car.

UberCuriousinLC

Any advice? Considering being a driver here in the LC/EP. Starting a different business but I need some income from somewhere else to supplement while my other business is getting off the ground.

Trebor

I am NOT raking in any... I didn't drive last week since the previous 2 weeks sucked. Not one call. I will be out again this weekend but if it is not going to pick up then I will be quitting. Its not worth the time from family and the wear on my car.
Since Las Cruces is such a small market, (if you are in a residential area), I would turn the app on and stay at home. Uber has no problem giving you pings 20 min away (if your the closest driver). There is no reason to travel to a "busy" area and wait, unless Uber is still paying yall by the hour, and you have to be in a certain area, at which point, you should find somewhere to hang out and wait (so you don't leave your car running) Now, if Uber is giving you guarantees to be in a certain area, but you have to get so many rides every hour, it is not worth it.

Just stay at home, and spend some time with your family, until the next ping.