Onthelake56

Trying to create forum for Lake Norman area. Any Charlotte users on here from area around Lake Norman NC?

Areas of Denver, Mooresville, Davidson, Cornelious, Huntersville

Onthelake56

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I do not see Pittsburgh, mine says listed under Charlotte. At any rate, if we can get just a few more, the forum will create a section for us. I live in Denver, but work alot in Huntersville/Cornelious.

PC_Uber

I usually start in Davidson or Cornelius and then eventually get a trip into the city and I can't get back for a while after

Onthelake56

If working daytime, I usually just dead head to Charlotte and go from there.

soccermomuber

I'm in Davidson, Cornelius, Huntersville. I do only Friday and Saturday nights til my kids go back to school. Rudder, Saeeds, and Roxx etc. Endless rides from 8:30pm-2:30am. I'm a night owl. I have a blast with these folks. You have to be able to handle drunks though. It is ONLY drunk people at different stages of total intoxication. Always surges around 12:30-2 in that Cornelius bar area. I get a few trips to Charlotte but don't pick up in Charlotte. I turn my app back on at Gilead.

I will have a learning curve once I start driving during the day. I've never waited more than five minutes tops. I'll start driving in Charlotte during the day come mid-August. Kind of sketches me out at night.

PreacherD

Greetings, any idea as to activity in the Kannapolis/Concord area? I'm thinking about moving to that area. Not really interested in working the downtown Charlotte area too much. I drive a school bus early mornings and mid afternoons so I'm looking for Uber activity between 9am - 3pm. Thanks,

spock22

Greetings, any idea as to activity in the Kannapolis/Concord area? I'm thinking about moving to that area. Not really interested in working the downtown Charlotte area too much. I drive a school bus early mornings and mid afternoons so I'm looking for Uber activity between 9am - 3pm. Thanks,
I live near downtown Concord. Kinda slow in the afternoons, sometime wait 30 min for a ping. Also, many times the pax is 10 -12 minutes away. Obviously, it's nothing like Charlotte.

Onthelake56

I'm in Davidson, Cornelius, Huntersville. I do only Friday and Saturday nights til my kids go back to school. Rudder, Saeeds, and Roxx etc. Endless rides from 8:30pm-2:30am. I'm a night owl. I have a blast with these folks. You have to be able to handle drunks though. It is ONLY drunk people at different stages of total intoxication. Always surges around 12:30-2 in that Cornelius bar area. I get a few trips to Charlotte but don't pick up in Charlotte. I turn my app back on at Gilead.

I will have a learning curve once I start driving during the day. I've never waited more than five minutes tops. I'll start driving in Charlotte during the day come mid-August. Kind of sketches me out at night.
Yes, I work that area also. My problem is all the short low fare rides. I found I can make more on less rides in Charlotte (area not noted). I live in Denver and still work your area as mine is dead currently. Working on that problem.