Lake Shore Drive Trail = a thing?

Halfmybrain

Can we pick up on LSD north of Field after Northerly Island concerts? I've picked up post Peter Frampton/Steve Miller Band at Field, but last night (McFetridge Drive was cram-packed) got surge-pinged for Lake Shore Drive Trail, destination on LSD, lakeside, just south of Balbo. Other drivers were pulling over, but it didn't feel right--and I'm learning to trust my gut.

If you can get a ticket on parts of Michigan Avenue it's inconceivable to pull over on LSD unless cops or yellowjackets or special signage are present.

Sher Singh

Its a no stopping no standing zone. Why risk yours and the pax' life? The speed limit on lsd is 40. Even old grannies drive at 50 on lsd. Don't risk it.

LoveTheBlues

Before and after large events I try and avoid the immediate area. If I can't I explain to pax that due to constantly changing police closures and traffic gridlock, Wabash is as close as I can get. I will meet or drop them at Roosevelt or better yet, a block or 2 north or south. That will be the fastest option by far and cheaper for them if we are not just sitting in gridlock. Never on LSD and even getting to the Field is hit or miss for big events.I will occasionally try Prarie but usually regret it.

If they get an attitude I let them cancel or I cancel as it would not end well.

quesie

Can we pick up on LSD north of Field after Northerly Island concerts? I've picked up post Peter Frampton/Steve Miller Band at Field, but last night (McFetridge Drive was cram-packed) got surge-pinged for Lake Shore Drive Trail, destination on LSD, lakeside, just south of Balbo. Other drivers were pulling over, but it didn't feel right--and I'm learning to trust my gut.

If you can get a ticket on parts of Michigan Avenue it's inconceivable to pull over on LSD unless cops or yellowjackets or special signage are present.
NEVER!! Can't stop on LSD at all. I saw an Uberidiot stop on LSD by Buckingham Fountain today. If I hadn't had people in the car, I'd have followed him and told him.