1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Featured Lady pax wants to use me as arm candy...

Discussion in 'Stories' started by DamseLinDistresS, Oct 11, 2017.

1. crookedhalo

crookedhalo Well-Known Member

Give me her number, I've been looking for a sugar momma

2. wk1102

wk1102 Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20171012-154300.png

Attached Files:

nowherefast and Rakos like this.
  3. SadUber

SadUber Well-Known Member

That means I got 8 featured threads!!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 1:16 PM
    UberC00L, MHR, nowherefast and 3 others like this.
  4. Brian G.

Brian G. Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Devaluing yourself is your choose. It doesn't sound like she was offering much money besides a place to stay, food and some clothes.

5. Smashup

Smashup Well-Known Member

Tom Cruise once asked me to do the same damn thing. Actually though, worked out pretty well. I say go for it.

Lissetti and Rakos like this.

6. corniilius

corniilius Well-Known Member

Richard Gere made a similar offer, but I had to draw the line when he started talking about rodents.

7. PrestonT

PrestonT Well-Known Member

I believe DiD is a person. Who drives. In San Diego.

But I also believe that she is writing these (very entertaining) stories to yank at our collective preconceived notions about women.

MHR, Lissetti, G Trip and 1 other person like this.
  8. Tryzub Gorinich

Tryzub Gorinich New Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Blayhha Mooha, kak eti Amerikashki lubyat nashih Ruskih devachik.

It doesn't take much skill to do what this woman is asking you to do. Once this women gets tired of you, or you're no longer the ideal weight and age, or you do something that pisses her off, you're gone! You think she will give you a job reference? You're basically going to be a live in housemaid/prostitute.

My cousin Marina did something after a year 1/2 after coming here from from Ukraine in 2007. I was trying to get her to stay in school and continue her English classes, I even tutored her on weekends, but she instead found some rich guy in Chicago and became his personal professional arm candy/high class hooker. After 5 years, this guy traded her in for a newer, younger model. No compensation, just a gas card and a car that was still in his name, and she got to keep all the crap he bought her.

Now my cousin is in her early thirties, overweight, lives by herself with a dog and a cat, no husband, no kids, and her job now is a home attendant for an old Jewish couple from Uzbekistan that she has to drive in her own car to doctors appointments and grocery shopping. She doesn't have to suck old rich guy d+ck anymore, but she does have to clean up old people sh+t now.

I don't talk to her much anymore, because I have no respect for her. My mother fills me in from time to time on her life.

Devushka, have some self worth and forget about this woman. You're just a thing to her to use and abuse.

9. Older Chauffeur

Older Chauffeur Well-Known Member

:p:p:D

10. corniilius

Lissetti likes this.
  11. RideShareJUNKIE

RideShareJUNKIE Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    You are an excellent storyteller. Good luck with your decision. Before you agree to the trial period do your due diligence and run some checks on her to verify a few things that she claims (internet/background check/social media sites/place of employment/residence) to protect yourself. Then when you made the decision like others stated, negotiate terms and clarify every detail, because she is that type of person. Just watch out for the details.
    I couldnt do it personally if it was a Male/male situation. Im just not attracted to men. Regardless, watch your arse, cause you know she will be.

happy motoring!

littlemissmaya and Rakos like this.
  12. Plato

Plato Active Member

I thought she was a Marine. No graduation pic?

corniilius likes this.
  13. corniilius

You might be on to something there.

14. Tr4vis Ka1anick

Tr4vis Ka1anick Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberPREMIUM
    Some thoughts:

1. She sounds like a narcissist at the very least. She will constantly set unreasonable expectations and punish / condemn you for it. It won't be easy and she will psychologically abuse you. For example, right off the bat she set a "challenging" weight loss regime and completely controlled the conversation. Literally taking out a measuring tape to measure you like livestock!
    2. If it smells like cologne leave it alone, if it smells like fish eat all you wish.

Now, is SadUberSadUber gonna toss old George's salad to top you or not? We will see.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 2:17 PM
  15. PrestonT

PrestonT Well-Known Member

I don't have my graduation pic from the Marines. I don't find it unusual that anyone may not have theirs.

Rakos and DamseLinDistresS like this.
  16. corniilius

That will truly make him sad, unless that's what he's into. You never know with these lifeling bachelors.

17. htboston

htboston Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    say hi to me so my life can be complete!

18. SadUber

SadUber Well-Known Member

sdweller.jpg

Damsel, you're getting hit hard!

DamseLinDistresS and Rakos like this.
  19. Placebo17

Placebo17 Active Member

Well I can teach you how to eat for free. :p

corniilius and Rakos like this.
  20. Rakos

Rakos Well-Known Member

Driving: